• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Free digital paintings! :) (currently closed, sorry)

mangomango

Well-Known Chee
Hi! I've recently started trying to do more realistic digital paintings, and would love some characters to practice with! I'd prefer mammals and more furry animals. My only request is that once I complete a painting, that I could get some general and specific tips and advice on what to focus on and how to improve! If you honestly don't know how to offer advice, that's okay, but any advice would definitely help me improve! Please do note that I may not choose all of the characters, and that it will probably take me a while to complete. Also, I will only do SFW paintings.
-
Here's an example of some of my paintings:
tZyn34m.png

36379574@600-1589641177.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Chomby

It's Spooky Month!
I'd love it if you painted Dusty!
Thanks for the chance.

Untitled161_20200504222827.png

Jkitty

Jeremy
Do you do humans? I'd like some art of my GTAO character Jeremy.
It's my avatar (that's the only art I have)
I'd add it here but it won't let me access my files. -_-
He's wearing blue Jean's and brown work boots, they were cropped out of the image. His shirt looks terrible when done by me, it's a red white and blue button shirt tucked into the Jean's. If that's too hard, he sometimes wears a white tank top or orange Vneck.
Facts you might could use in the art:
1: He smokes cigarettes.
2: he always Carrie's a revolver.

mangomango

Well-Known Chee
Looks amazing! If I could give ya some advice, maybe try experimenting more with artstyles. Like, keep your unique style, but also in a way that allows you to be fairly faithful to original designs ^^
Thanks for the tip! I'll do my best to work on that.

Toasty9399

Above Earth
Can you draw the fox aliens from Stellaris? I want to see how they look in your artstyle. Thank you!

Attachments

• THEY HAVE FEETSIES.png
    THEY HAVE FEETSIES.png
    155.3 KB · Views: 28

mangomango

Well-Known Chee
Do you do humans? I'd like some art of my GTAO character Jeremy.
It's my avatar (that's the only art I have)
I'd add it here but it won't let me access my files. -_-
He's wearing blue Jean's and brown work boots, they were cropped out of the image. His shirt looks terrible when done by me, it's a red white and blue button shirt tucked into the Jean's. If that's too hard, he sometimes wears a white tank top or orange Vneck.
Facts you might could use in the art:
1: He smokes cigarettes.
2: he always Carrie's a revolver.
Sorry, I really don’t have much practice drawing humans :/