• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Dog Man Brawl of the wild book

I am giving away a free book just to be nice if any of you furs would like it its up for grabs it is a hard book cover so yeah also the shipping is free

SpaceyShiba

What is the book about?
Its a comic book that you can find in a walmart or a book fair, usually for younger crowd (8-12 yr olds??) I think it contains a few different mini plots or something its been awhile since I have read one. They're usually pretty funny. The story of Dog Man starts with some sort of accident and a police officers head is dying but not his body and police dogs body was dying but not his head, so of course the doctor did the most logical thing and sewed the dog head on the mans body! Thus you got Dog Man the hero of the dog man series!

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
Banned
Its a comic book that you can find in a walmart or a book fair, usually for younger crowd (8-12 yr olds??) I think it contains a few different mini plots or something its been awhile since I have read one. They're usually pretty funny. The story of Dog Man starts with some sort of accident and a police officers head is dying but not his body and police dogs body was dying but not his head, so of course the doctor did the most logical thing and sewed the dog head on the mans body! Thus you got Dog Man the hero of the dog man series!
there are many logical steps they skipped to make that decision