• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

FREE: experienced writer offering custom erotic short fiction

Bluequill

Erotic Fiction Writer for Hire
EDIT: This offer is now closed. If you come across this thread and are interested in purchasing a custom story, please reach via DM.

----

Hi there friends,

I am seeking two to three individuals who would like a free custom 2k to 5k word erotic story written for their character(s). I am attempting to build a portfolio of pieces with the eventual goal of offering commissions.

If you would like a story, please note your interest below and I will reach out to you directly. In your reply, please provide a basic description of what you'd be looking for. When I DM you, I will request further details and provide you a sample of my work.

Please note: I will not work with folks or characters who are underage. 18+ only. Also, I will respectfully decline requests involving "toilet" kinks.

Thank you for your interest!

Bluequill

Last edited:

JadenJackal

DUmbesT jAckal
Hi there friends,

I am seeking two to three individuals who would like a free custom 2k to 5k word erotic story written for their character(s). I am attempting to build a portfolio of pieces with the eventual goal of offering commissions.

If you would like a story, please note your interest below and I will reach out to you directly. In your reply, please provide a basic description of what you'd be looking for. When I DM you, I will request further details and provide you a sample of my work.

Please note: I will not work with folks or characters who are underage. 18+ only. Also, I will respectfully decline requests involving "toilet" kinks.

Thank you for your interest!

Bluequill
AHHH I would love one of these!!! Is there a format for is ? like this kinda? (below)

"Ex"
Character: (insert ref)
Character Traits: ( General trait, personality for the author to understand the character behavior more)
Interests: (possible fetishes or what you'd like the story to contain)
Plot: (General Idea of what you'd like the story to be about)
Extra: (any extra details that should be included)

Also I'm like new to the forums since fa is down and its my first time actually use it, tbh is kinda fun but im a bit of a new at this.

But would I just like dm you some how with info filled in etc?

Bluequill

Erotic Fiction Writer for Hire
AHHH I would love one of these!!! Is there a format for is ? like this kinda? (below)

"Ex"
Character: (insert ref)
Character Traits: ( General trait, personality for the author to understand the character behavior more)
Interests: (possible fetishes or what you'd like the story to contain)
Plot: (General Idea of what you'd like the story to be about)
Extra: (any extra details that should be included)

Also I'm like new to the forums since fa is down and its my first time actually use it, tbh is kinda fun but im a bit of a new at this.

But would I just like dm you some how with info filled in etc?

Hi there! This is pretty much exactly what I'd be sending you in a DM. If you'd like to fill out the above and send it to me in a DM, we can flesh out your request and get started on the project.