• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

FREE full body art raffle with background!

Kitzuken

Wandering Artist
Prize: Full body commission with background (winner will be chosen by randompicker)

For a raffle entry, WATCH me on: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/kitzuken/

+2 raffle entries if you WATCH me on FA (don't unwatch me if after or you will be banned from future raffles)
+1 raffle entry for each of your REPLIES on this thread (include your FA username in the reply)
+1 raffle entry for each of my FA art you FAVE

A fantastic day to everyone reading this! Just your typical corporate slave here, aiming to get a jumpstart at an art career for a change! Since I'm new on FA, I'll be holding a WELCOMING RAFFLE for all my watchers once I reach 100! Yes, that's the goal! Please give me a WATCH there and you'll be notified once my raffle journal is up next week, where mechanics will be detailed as to how you can gather more entries! Thanks for giving this a read and nice to meet you all!

Here's a sample of a free art I made for JerCorgi on FA
m Kitzuken_JerCorgiFanart_RamenSexy.png

julievee

Ahhh!! I wish you great luck. I've favved all 3 of your arts so far! I am particularly in love with your ramen girl! Welcome and thanks for the opportunity! My FA = JulieVee

Kitzuken

Wandering Artist
You’ve got some mad skills, there! I’m looking forward to seeing what all you can do - no doubt you’ll be able to hit that first 100 watchers pretty quick.
Cheers mate! Thanks for the pep talk, I hope you're right about hitting the mark quick!

Kitzuken

Wandering Artist
Ahhh!! I wish you great luck. I've favved all 3 of your arts so far! I am particularly in love with your ramen girl! Welcome and thanks for the opportunity! My FA = JulieVee
Thanks for the support and good vibes! Ramen girl is my personal best so far! More better art coming right up! I bid you good luck on the raffle.