• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Full body drawings!!

J

jinglejamboree

I'd like to practice doing some more dynamic or action poses so if you're interested please send a picture of an OC of yours and maybe a description or an action you had in mind for it!

I won't be taking requests for right now as they're full body and I'm a bit busy today I may accept more if I have the time ^u^

All species and genders welcome!!

Here's some examples of my work
(Depending on how long line art takes me I may do a grayscale or color blocking or whatever I think fits best)
20819342@400-1470885251.jpg
20818948@400-1470882724.jpg
20835504@400-1471044445.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ExtinguishedHope

I lost my sock
I would like a freebie of my character Echo C: whether it's an exaggerated sexy pose, dancing, fighting or whatever would be fine:) here's her reference:

1474826062.extinguishedhope_artflow_201609181757.jpg

J

jinglejamboree

i calls a dibs!

can you do her please?
21825413@400-1480176639.jpg
hmm... maybe her design looks a bit beyond my reach:p
but did you have a pose/action in mind? I'm more than willing to give it a shot!!

ariamis

i like killing people and long walks on the beach.
hmm... maybe her design looks a bit beyond my reach:p
but did you have a pose/action in mind? I'm more than willing to give it a shot!!
its a LOT simpler than it looks. trust me. and i was going to let you choose on the pose. as long as its sfw. me no likes nsfw.

J

jinglejamboree

its a LOT simpler than it looks. trust me. and i was going to let you choose on the pose. as long as its sfw. me no likes nsfw.

ok well once I'm done with echo for ExtinguishedHope ur up next ^u^

J

jinglejamboree

I would like a freebie of my character Echo C: whether it's an exaggerated sexy pose, dancing, fighting or whatever would be fine:) here's her reference:

1474826062.extinguishedhope_artflow_201609181757.jpg
Here you go! I was going to clean it up a bit and brighten the colors but Sai crashed on me ToT (I salvaged this much)
I hope you enjoy!! ^0^

Attachments

• Echo.png
    Echo.png
    85.2 KB · Views: 69
J

jinglejamboree

Ugh I'm so so sorry to do this but I can't seem to get Sai to open again I'm going to see if I can re-download it or something but I promise I'll get you something by tomorrow night the absolute latest!!!! In the mean time do you want to tell me about your character? like their species or personality kind of stuff? Or if you have any other pictures that'd be cool!! You can PM me if you like, again I'm so sorry for this!!! :( (My username is the same on reg FA)

ariamis

Ugh I'm so so sorry to do this but I can't seem to get Sai to open again I'm going to see if I can re-download it or something but I promise I'll get you something by tomorrow night the absolute latest!!!! In the mean time do you want to tell me about your character? like their species or personality kind of stuff? Or if you have any other pictures that'd be cool!! You can PM me if you like, again I'm so sorry for this!!! :( (My username is the same on reg FA)

its cool i use sai as well sometimes. more or less i just made her so there is no real bio made yet. she is an african wild dog though. and the picture i gave you was my only rough sketch i have so far. "-w-

J

jinglejamboree

its cool i use sai as well sometimes. more or less i just made her so there is no real bio made yet. she is an african wild dog though. and the picture i gave you was my only rough sketch i have so far. "-w-
Ohhh that is so cool!! I had never heard of african wild dogs before they have such an interesting fur pattern and their pups are so cute!! Did you have a reason for that species or you just thought they were neat?

ariamis

Ohhh that is so cool!! I had never heard of african wild dogs before they have such an interesting fur pattern and their pups are so cute!! Did you have a reason for that species or you just thought they were neat?
id. it just, 'clicked' when i first saw them and instantly fell in love and thought if i ever were an animal id like that kind of pattern.

J

jinglejamboree

id. it just, 'clicked' when i first saw them and instantly fell in love and thought if i ever were an animal id like that kind of pattern.
Ugh I'm having a lot of computer troubles but here's a little something!! Hope you like it ^u^
Now to wrestle my computer down :^p

Attachments

• img_2104 (1).png
    img_2104 (1).png
    194.2 KB · Views: 85
C

chiz

hi there, hopefully this is still on?:)

if its action poses you wanna try out then i guess my cyborg horse is the right subject to use( if i had to chose an Oc for it)

hmmm... when it comes to a pose im not really sure.. tbh, id rather you surprise me with something, if you draw him of course. thanksfor the opportunity!

he is pretty detaailed, but you dont have to get detailed, just have fun :p

www.furaffinity.net: Ref sheet 2 Smokey by kalma_lordi

J

jinglejamboree

Hello I'm back with my computer working I think! I'll be doing a few more of these as warm ups for a few days since there seems to be so many!!