• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Free fursona sketches! Today only!

Free pencil sketches of you fursona, today (April 1st) only! To get my work out in the community I’m offering to do free sketches for just one day! Pencil sketches only, full body or headshot, don’t care. Example of my work:
3129DBDA-4507-45DD-8400-4D2FB67D0D1B.jpeg

Can I get a free ref sheet? Need 5 views, 10 poses and 25 props with three views each. Must be delivered within 5 hours of accepting the commission. I also need permission to claim credit for it, and full copyright for the image. My Fursona is a millipede, missing the 3rd, 16th, and 20th legs on the right and left side respectively. Must have accurate number of legs.

Conseqq

Got Milk?
Can I get a free ref sheet? Need 5 views, 10 poses and 25 props with three views each. Must be delivered within 5 hours of accepting the commission. I also need permission to claim credit for it, and full copyright for the image. My Fursona is a millipede, missing the 3rd, 16th, and 20th legs on the right and left side respectively. Must have accurate number of legs.
That's a lot to ask, considering they only promised sketches. Maybe just leave your ref and thank them, instead of going out of your way to ask for something more than already promised and put extra stress on the artist. Besides, if you want something that complex, I suggest you commission it. That's a lot of work.

That's a lot to ask, considering they only promised sketches. Maybe just leave your ref and thank them, instead of going out of your way to ask for something more than already promised and put extra stress on the artist. Besides, if you want something that complex, I suggest you commission it. That's a lot of work.
What is today's date.

Conseqq

Got Milk?
Did you see the example work....
LMAO, and that constitutes it as a joke? You've never seen them actually draw before, so that may be their level so far. That's rude af, that you'd assume it's a joke just because of that, imho.

LMAO, and that constitutes it as a joke? You've never seen them actually draw before, so that may be their level so far. That's rude af, that you'd assume it's a joke just because of that, imho.
Free pencil sketches of you fursona, today (April 1st) only! To get my work out in the community I’m offering to do free sketches for just one day! Pencil sketches only, full body or headshot, don’t care. Example of my work:View attachment 58542

Conseqq

Got Milk?
I apologize for over-reacting then, jokes on me. Haha.

Ok, had to rush but here it is. You never specified color so I went with white on a white background. Hope you like!
68E302F4-0237-4969-9459-8415A442C2EC.png