• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free games (Grab 'em while it's hot)

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
I'll suggest the wild idea of actually waiting for the giveaway to be over, and then buy the game for a full price - it's one of the greastest and most underrated platformers in history of videogames, and it's worth giving every penny possible to support projects like this .u.

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF
On an unrelated tangent, I picked up Metroid Prime the other day at a garage sale, enjoying that game quite a bit!

But yeah, jump on CIV 3, it's neck and neck with Civ 4 when it comes to being the best CIV game of the bunch. Conversely I'm lukewarm on Civ 5 and kind of uninterested completely with 6.

Last edited:
S

Sagt

Crusader Kings 2 is free for a limited amount of time on Steam, and its DLCs have been heavily discounted too.
store.steampowered.com: Crusader Kings II on Steam

Can strongly recommend this game, as it's one of my favourites. There's definitely a learning curve, but once you become familiar with the game it can be endless entertainment.

Baalf

Will accept free hugs and tummy rubs.
I'll suggest the wild idea of actually waiting for the giveaway to be over, and then buy the game for a full price - it's one of the greastest and most underrated platformers in history of videogames, and it's worth giving every penny possible to support projects like this .u.

funny you should bring that up. I actually happen to agree with that to an extent. Sometimes I will see a game I like, and it won't be about buying the game, it will be about supporting at, and I feel I do better to support the game if I paid full price for it.

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
Sims 4 is free to download on Origin (Does anyone even use that crap? Lol) until the end of the month.

Origin

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
World War Z, Figment, and Tormentor x Punisher are all free on the Epic Game store right now.

Drawful 2 is free on steam at the moment also.

Marcl

The Honey Fox
On Epic Games Store you can grab for free Pathway - a kind of a tactic game with a group of explorer with Indiana Jones vibes.
www.epicgames.com: Pathway - A rip-roaring adventure into the unknown...

Also, GOG offers free Witcher 3 for everyone who owns it on a different platform. Which is neat, if you want to delve back into it, but this time on a DRM-free platform.