• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Free head/ bust shots~!

teacozy1

Back again to offer up some head or bust shots to people. I'll only be doing a few of them. So sorry if you don't get picked. Some of my examples are sketches so sorry about that. But you will get a fully lined and coloured head/ bust shot if you are picked.
Examples:
Hot and bothered resketc.png
Zebulon head doodle.png
Caleb icon thingy .png
silly head polaris.png
Asria.png
Athena.png

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
I'd love it if you'd draw my metal kitty Exodus!
I love your art so much!! I really appreciate your generosity! <3

MCtheBeardie

Queen of Laziness
Hi, fren! I’ve gotten art from you before, so I’ll understand if you don’t pick me. But, I have a new character now, and I’d love for you to draw something for him! I have a red eyed crocodile crocodile skink for you, named Blake. I’ll leave a ref sheet for him below!

1560263130.mcthebeardie_d354eae3-4aa3-42f8-98ff-2ac3d03a6764.jpeg

Regardless if you draw him or not, happy drawing, fren~

D

Delta_Zero

Hello, I think your art style looks really nice! I would love if you could do my husky!

zero_fursona_ref.png
And thank you for considering!

BeauJayWolffo47

Here To Stay It Seems!
Hey there! any chance you'd do a little something for my Character Shadow over here! :my profile picture: Thanks for the consideration!

Narri

Will fly you around for hugs and pats
Back again to offer up some head or bust shots to people. I'll only be doing a few of them. So sorry if you don't get picked. Some of my examples are sketches so sorry about that. But you will get a fully lined and coloured head/ bust shot if you are picked.
Examples:
View attachment 64179 View attachment 64181 View attachment 64182 View attachment 64183 View attachment 64184View attachment 64185
Whoa! That horse looks really good!
Could you potentially do one of my dragon? My refs are in my signature.

*hands you a platter of cookies*