• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

free headshot sketches- who wants to be drawn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenixwildfire

Resident pervy rainbow unicorn
for tonight, and perhaps tomorrow, I'm taking requests from people of headshots. I dunno if I'll get all of them done, it depends on how many I get.

I've been working on commissions a lot today, and I need something to wind down -.-

I mean like these:

khaos.jpg

Mikey.jpg

They're free- so don't be shy :p I just want some practice with faces and such.

I'll only take a few at a time- but I'll get to them eventually >_< I'm a VERY busy person, so if you don't get yours today, you'll get it sometime, don't worry :3 just sit tight.

Last edited:

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.

Phoenixwildfire

Resident pervy rainbow unicorn
KitsuneKit-

fox.jpg

AlexInsane- did you want it in my anthro style, or in the anatomy like in your pictures? ;3

pretty-omi

Red panda extrordinare!
Last edited:

Tagwyn

Proud Future Soldier
Me'thinks that unless you want to do all of these, you should add a "First 3 only" bit to the title, or some other number that you feel you can do. Otherwise, as you can see, you kinda get swamped ^_^

thebeast76

Just a friendly robot
Here I am!
I'm sorry I don't have a better ref, but I think you'll be able to make it work!
Just remember the rectangle glasses!

Last edited:

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.
I'd like it in the anatomy my pictures show, if you please.

kogie

I like to take one if you don't mind that is my character is a blue wolf with rainbow hair on the head. so it simple to do the head lol

ChaoticFayth

Last edited:

Anbessa

if you still got some more time on your paws, I could use a character protrait of a RPG char. nothing fancy, really... but I think it's along your line.

now, I don't know if you know the Traveller RPG? one of the alien races are actually terranean wolves, kidnapped by an unknown alien species, brought to another earth-like planet, got genetically enhanced and made walk upright and given human-like intelligence. now, they are rather short, and have wolf faces with short muzzles, after the description I'd say about half length of terranean feral wolves. the character's fur is white and fuzzy (something between polar wolf and baby-fur), he's a merry type, and just in case you want to put some colour on it, the exposed skin parts are pinkish, and the eyes are light purple.

P.S. I have your picture finished for a couple days now. your thread seems to have fallen off the edge of earth, so I think I'll PM you the link instead. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.