• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Healing/Matchmaking

RheganEmpathyHealer

Empathy Healer, Priest, and White Magic user
Heya, I’m an Empathy Healer and Priest under the Irenic Abyssian Queen
I offer my services free because I am paid by the Order to help others and teach white magic

if you want healing, finding spirit lovers (Gargoyles, Wolpertingers, elementals, Fae, geniesSeraphs, Angels and more) that fit you as a being perfectly complementing each other, protection from harmful spirits, Demon removal services and exorcism from my best friend Kya (a path of white mage), and teaching spiritual/elemental alchemy (attuning to elements for magic and using them)

just reply with anything you would like; we can reach you easily through your profiles but we can be guided faster by talking to me here or writing a letter to me Rhegan or the Irenic Abyssian Queen order and burning it (imagine sending it to us in the astral when you do)

gifts for our lovely spirits are appreciated and you can always ask me to talk to a spirit or elemental you are interested in

coffee, tea, snack cakes and ice cream are the preferred gifts to share for a first meeting

be kind to me and others I may not take insults or jokes seriously but the spirits around me are protective and like to be treated with respect. Thank you enjoy your days; may the current go ever onward

ben909

TFTGed beevee... that did not go as planed
You do know putting this in off topic will probably lead to people thinking its a joke/game...
Not that that was not going to happen anyway though

hologrammaton

『RBT.EXE』
Other than a site whose name ends in 'chan', you are in the worst possible place for this.

Also matchmaking is a horrible idea in the real world, let alone furry space.

Tl;dr- you came to the wrong neighborhood, sempai

RheganEmpathyHealer

Other than a site whose name ends in 'chan', you are in the worst possible place for this.

Also matchmaking is a horrible idea in the real world, let alone furry space.

Tl;dr- you came to the wrong neighborhood, sempai
Actually I matchmake people with Spirits called Gargoyles who enjoy looking atleast somewhat anthropomorphic. The 20 ‘furries’ who I’ve helped them meet would disagree with you. Please be nicer when good powerful spirits are watching

hologrammaton

『RBT.EXE』
Actually I matchmake people with Spirits called Gargoyles who enjoy looking atleast somewhat anthropomorphic. The 20 ‘furries’ who I’ve helped them meet would disagree with you. Please be nicer when good powerful spirits are watching
oh honey, you know that we're trying to help, right?

RheganEmpathyHealer

oh honey, you know that we're trying to help, right?
You are someone who drags people down for getting something you more than likely wish you had

Let people enjoy their lives and afterlives and enjoy being with Gargoyles and Elementals so they can have fun, date, have sex or anything and stop dragging everyone down cause you aren’t happy with yourself it’s childish you have had no reason to do annoy us you will hear from us soon but not from me, so just wait a few hours and be a happier person. Magic is real just because you want to destroy your own happiness gives you no right to hurt others from obtaining something they want and can have

post here again and expect visitors sooner; Irenic Abyssian Queen

Faustus

Genuine question, why 'Gargoyles'? It's from the French meaning 'Throat' and basically refers to a form of ornamental waterspout designed to protect large buildings from being eroded by the rain.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Pretty sure there's a Stevie Wonder song for this, but I can't think of the title....

pilgrimfromoblivion

DEEP IN THE JEANS SHE'S WEARING
had me thinking this was a tf2 thread smh

sleepy kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙
I think this is the wrong website for such an advertisement. Not trying to be mean or rude, but... seeing all the replies to this topic is really validating my point. I hope you find a place where you find folks who would be interested in that sort of thing, but I don't think that place is here.