• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Free Icons! (CLOSED)

Kouji

:3c
-UPDATE-

As of Jan 20, I'm no longer taking new requests!
I'll probably still do some of the ones posted here, but no new requests will be considered!
Thank you! C:

--------------------------------
I want to do some Icons!

Mammals are preferred, but I can try other things! I'm good at certain styles of dragon.

I'm not good at robots or anything with cybernetics but I'm willing to give it a shot, it is free after all!

They would probably look kind of like this, but more like an icon!

Post below and I'll let you know if I can draw your character! ^^

Last edited:

Clippit

heheheh- *snort* heh- *snort*
oh wow, your style looks great :u
I recently got my girly boy redesigned, so it could use some more pics around, if you're willing to try something different :3c
1603158895.jackpot-at-night_untitled666_20201019230429.pngTAPIR(2).png
he's a tapir, btw :p
thanks for the opportunity :³

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
Ooh, icons! Your art seems to be really anime styled, and I like it a lot! If you could, perhaps you could try a little Pichu for an icon? The opportunity is greatly appreciated! Keep up the great work!

1610167487673.png

Chomby

I'll poke your butt.
The art in your example looks so nice! I'd be so grateful if you gave Asher a go!
If not that's totally okay though. Lol

Untitled399_20201210221140.png

Edit: @Kouji Omg how gorgeous! :oops:

Tendo64

Siamese Weeb
Your art is super pretty! Not sure if you're still taking any but I'd adore to see an icon of Sabby! All I ask is if you draw them, please draw them in one of their outfits!

Thank you for the chance!

D

Deleted member 134556

Nice to meet a new artist. Welcome.

Up to you if you want to give this a try, but I figured since you have experience with dragons.
Nexus ref sheet.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
Hey! Your art looks beautiful!! You said you do certain styles of dragon? What about this girl here:
alys_blended.png

Or if you don't wanna do that, I just made a mantis fursona and would love something for her! Here she is:
mantis-dragon hybrid sona.png

Once again, your art is beautiful!