• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Line Art : Need practice drawing the stuff!

CaraSilvaArt

My character sort of lacks a proper reference. I have one that's... not great & NSFW that I could send you in private message?
As they're a species from a franchise, I could also post how that species looks in official art for reference. They have minor differences, however.
Or I could post a description.
Would any of those work?

I'll totes either need a picture type reference or a really good written discription :3

nitwit

A black guy who loves eating kids.
I AM B ACK! Sorry for poofing for a bit! Tons of different art projects and a few commissions I had to complete but now I have free time again for dat' free arrrrrt~ I already finished 2 today~ More to come tomorrow.
Sounds interesting. Would love to see your take on my OCs. :)

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
I am sick. Art is slow today. I think my head might explode if I stare at this screen for another hour.

Oh hope you dont feel so bad. May you get some rest :D I shall come back when you are in better health or should I send refs?

CaraSilvaArt

Oh hope you dont feel so bad. May you get some rest :D I shall come back when you are in better health or should I send refs?
Go ahead and send Refs :3 I still have a list to do and it's too early to rest. If I sleep now... Work will be hell tomorrow ; w;

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
Jaja I can only hope you get to feel better. This are the original refs of my fursona Whimsy they were made by my friend I Cub

Pseudolias

I'll totes either need a picture type reference or a really good written discription :3
Apologies for my greatly delayed reply! For starters, my character is an anthropomorphic, female "Christmas" colouration Zafara. How the species looks in official art can be seen here: SunnyNeo - Rainbow Pool (The wings & halo are ENTIRELY optional.)
My character differs from that somewhat, primarily due to anthropomorphism, & minor differences like having a pouch & optional details like some sexual anatomy.

I can provide extensive description that I made not too long ago. Because it may not be entirely PG-13, & would be very verbose, I would PM it to you if you want the description. Shall I also send you the description? I would be happy to!

Also, I hope you get well soon! Take your time, & don't overwork yourself!