• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Free Lit Requests (NSFW and SFW)

grovestep

I tried this at the beginning of the year but had to take a hiatus, but I'm back and needing some examples for furry commissions. Specifically, I need examples for NSFW and kink works, as well as SFW.

I won't write pedophilia/underage, feral/zoo, non-consensual, or scat.

However I will try to write other kinks!

NSFW Slots:

SFW slots:
Just comment and I will be in contact if I'm interested in taking your request.

Night.Claw

Henlo.

I would be interested in what you offer.
I like an NSFW writing if it's alright.
Reading about these kind of things is fun, and also like learning from others, as how they form their sentences and how they describe scenes.

If you would be okay with it, i can send you a note with details.

grovestep

Henlo.

I would be interested in what you offer.
I like an NSFW writing if it's alright.
Reading about these kind of things is fun, and also like learning from others, as how they form their sentences and how they describe scenes.

If you would be okay with it, i can send you a note with details.
Sure, feel free to shoot me a note!

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Ah, interesting! I haven't really gotten into these things, but if possible, may i have a small explanation as to what these literature requests are?

grovestep

Ah, interesting! I haven't really gotten into these things, but if possible, may i have a small explanation as to what these literature requests are?
Hiya! Depending on what the person requesting wants, I write stories about your OCs for you. Be it a fleshed out short story or just a smut piece. Tailored to what you want! Since these are requests they'll be a little shorted than what I offer for commissions.

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Hiya! Depending on what the person requesting wants, I write stories about your OCs for you. Be it a fleshed out short story or just a smut piece. Tailored to what you want! Since these are requests they'll be a little shorted than what I offer for commissions.

A small little idea, a short story for my OC? Sounds pretty nifty! I think I'd like to have a request in if you don't mind!

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
Feel free to note me about it! I don't mind vanilla, I'm looking for a variety of things to use as examples for future commissions : D
Ok, I'll need to gather some materials together. I'll send you a note through the forum when I've found everything.:)

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

There ya go! One nice little follow to start your page off!

Bllst

Ah, I've got some characters I'd like to get some writing of! I've never had writing of them, so that would be a treat.

I'm not sure what kinds of characters you're into, so I'm gonna drop off a list of few I think might be interesting, and if one piques your interest, we can barrel down that path.

(both visual refs are a bit NSFW)

1). Lissom, your friendly neighborhood roller-blading pizza delivery shark.
Visual ref: sta.sh: Lissom Mushabon Small
Writing idea: a mildly NSFW piece of her doing naked yoga or exercising (possibly with a friend), focusing on the feeling of her body.

2). Ghateaux, a mushroom farmer (both a farmer of mushrooms and a farmer who is a mushroom).
Visual ref: sta.sh: Ghateaux Wolfie Drawie
Writing idea: could be SFW, could be NSFW. If NSFW, I'd like a kinky medical examination, focusing on their various unusual body parts and unorthodox whole genital deal.

Last edited: