• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Music!

Krystal Harmonia

RAIN BO DAH!
Is music considered art? I don't really know.

Anyways, my friend Nathan and I are hangin' out, and he had this awesome idea that we could get some song requests, record them, and give them away for FREE! Yes, FREE!

So, pick a song, if you can find a good kareoke (did I spell that tight? Probably not) version of it, post a link on this thread. We'll check it out, and, depending on the song, I might sing it, or Nathan might sing it. Depends. I don't know how many I want to do, and I will only be picking the song if I'm at least kinda familiar with it.

Post away!

Krystal Harmonia

RAIN BO DAH!
That list would take years to make, sorry. My dad was a DJ, so I've been trained well. Popular stuff, 80's rock, parodies, you name it, I'll try it.

Krystal Harmonia

RAIN BO DAH!
Wow, nice song! Nathan's going to do this one, but he needs to learn it first.

And I need to learn how to upload these files...

Krystal Harmonia

RAIN BO DAH!
Sh*t, I don't have recording program on my computer anymore. I'll try to figure something out.

Cyril

Post-rock Crusader
That list would take years to make, sorry. My dad was a DJ, so I've been trained well. Popular stuff, 80's rock, parodies, you name it, I'll try it.
This is basically everything I DON'T listen to :/

Meh, let's just toss some stuff out there:

Mainstream stuff:
Pink Floyd - Brain Damage/Eclipse (it's one song)
Rush - Tom Sawyer (because Rush is awesome always)

Not as mainstream stuff:
Sigur Ros - Ny batteri (vocals start a few minutes into the song so I dunno if you want to try this or not.)
Dream Theater - Learning to Live (if you can do this you are pretty damn good, btw)
Protest the Hero - She Who Mars The Skin Of Gods (I don't remember if this has growls or not... don't think it does though)

Obscure stuff:
Pain of Salvation - Iter Impius (please do this)
Oceansize - Heaven Alive (because I don't want to bore you)

eh I don't listen to a lot of mainstream stuff, or even a lot of stuff that anyone knows

Last edited:

Krystal Harmonia

RAIN BO DAH!
This is basically everything I DON'T listen to :/

I meant, if that's what you want me to do, I'll do it. That wasn't a list of what I actually listen to.

It seems that my computer is going to be a douche, whenever I record, it plays it back slowed down, so everythig sounds like it was being sung by Hagrid.

I'm going to try to go to a friends house sometime in the next few days, he's actually got real recording equipment, I'll try it there.