• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free NSFW Art // My Character x Your Character // Males Wanted!

Not sure if this would be the right forum for this, but i'm interested in buying art of my character, Felice and having him paired up with somebody else's character.
Please let me know if this interest you and maybe answer a few questions to help me decide, although it isn't required~

Species?
Age?
Anthro or Feral?
Sub or Dom?
Pose or themes?
Extra info (kinks, questions, request, ect.)?

As I mentioned already, filling this out isn't required, but it's helpful! c:

The art will be from Antiroo (Furaffinity)!
Userpage of antiroo -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Full-body + Colored Sketch and already paid for!
I will also be able to provide a like for when the stream begins c:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here is a bit of info about Felice!
by_antiroo__furaffinity__by_endless_corruption-d9tn5yu.jpg

(Art will be in this style!)

Felice is often viewed as a careless flirt who shows little to no respect or compassion to those around him whether they'd be ally or foe. He's completed with a sassy, yet stubborn nature and isn't the type who'd take no for an answer. He's loud and much too proud of himself for his own good and he unfortunately tends to look down at whoever he considers not be good enough for him, making him tough to get along with. He's always the first to stick up to those he cares about and will not allow himself to be pushed around very easily, he will always throw the first punch. Although he is a very controlling man, he does have a gentle, nurturing side to him, but it's very rarely seen to those who hardly know him. Throughout his entire life he has never had a problem with either starting or ending a fight since he has a terrible habit of forcing himself in the middle of the action. He's almost always rude and is very eager to start up a argument or insult match over just about anything he could possibly think of and he isn't afraid of a fist fight either if things ever get a little too heated up. This is a man who should NEVER be trusted.

He's a 23 year old Chinese Crested Hairless from Barking, England. He's pansexual although he
has a stronger preference for men, the type of woman he likes aren't always the easiest to find.

I'll also add a few things to a list of what he likes or dislikes in/with his partners.

• Europeans.
• Violence/Gore.
• Older Males (35-55 y/o).
• Male Bears, Kangaroos, Canines, Felines, Hybrids and Deer.
• Female Otters, Rabbits, Opossums, Hyenas and Cheetahs.
• Females without breast or small breast.
• Characters in Uniforms.
• Characters with Military experience.
• Males who are much larger than himself.
• Strong, Independent Females.

Dislikes:
• Young, Immature Males.
• 'Weak' Females.
• Anyone who is overly friendly.
• Scat.
• Inflation.
• Vore.
• Hypers.
• Avians.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please post if you are interested! I'll decide on a character within about 2-3 days c:

Last edited:
Species? My wolf/deer hybrid with the head of a deer and body of a wolf.
Age? Several centuries old but biologically in her twenties.
Anthro or Feral? Anthro
Sub or Dom? Sub
Pose or themes? Any pose would work, and the theme could be Mexico-related.
Here's my character's reference sheet: www.furaffinity.net: Jenova Reference Sheet Color by ShadowFoxNJP by kingodin
And she has a thing for furs in uniform, like Mountie, Australian digger, sailor, mariachi, park ranger, etc.

Species? My wolf/deer hybrid with the head of a deer and body of a wolf.
Age? Several centuries old but biologically in her twenties.
Anthro or Feral? Anthro
Sub or Dom? Sub
Pose or themes? Any pose would work, and the theme could be Mexico-related.
Here's my character's reference sheet: www.furaffinity.net: Jenova Reference Sheet Color by ShadowFoxNJP by kingodin
And she has a thing for furs in uniform, like Mountie, Australian digger, sailor, mariachi, park ranger, etc.

He's rather picky with woman, mind giving me some insight on her personality?​

She has a fiery personality which he inherits from her father and my main fursona, King Odin, who is basically a God-figure in my stories.

MissKarotStix

Just a Sea Slug
Oooh~ I would be very interested in this.

Name: Karot Stix
Pics:
www.furaffinity.net: Shy Sea Bunny <3 by MissKarotStix
(NSFW) www.furaffinity.net: Miss Karot Reference by MissKarotStix
Species: Jorunna Parva
Anthro or Feral: Anthro (feral is cool too, I just don't think her feral would be very sexy lol)
Sub or Dom: Dom >:')
Pose or themes: Doesn't matter
Dislikes: Being hungry
(My apologies for her description being all over the place, this is my first time writing about her o.o; )
Karot is a 5 foot-even sea bunny without her ears/sensors. Although generally very sweet, giddy, and reserved she is also stubborn and calculate. She is quick to take the leadership role which allowed her excel quickly in the corporate world. However, because of her very humble background she is very kind, empathetic, and not quick to judge others often oblivious to quirks other people would find strange or annoying. But if you were to butt heads with her, she will try to butt your head harder.

Her kink may be called "pastel BDSM"- dominatrix without the traditional black leather and occasional red, but instead pink, white with laces and lots of frills. She enjoys seeing men in pain/humiliated especially the tough, burly type. When this occurs in public you will catch her blushing. In the bedroom it doesn't matter what sex or gender you are as long as she gets to be on top however she does love a good challenge for those also with dominate personalities. Other than that she is up for anything XD

Request: None, have at it if you choose her.
Questions: None at the moment.

jahpan

not sure if I'm too late:

Species? furry snake/lizard-like/cobra creature
Age? 30s
Anthro or Feral? both
Sub or Dom? either
Pose or themes? waterfall sex from behind, whichever

Electus/male sneko. He lives in jamaica, scouring for smaller lizards/berries for his clan.
He is middle class but at least gets by. He lives in a tree canopy. He has a weakness for ruffly-looking males, that have age/hard-working on their face. A waterfall shower is something he'd always imagine, maybe being tied up or bareback behind.

Electus on Toyhouse