• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Free NSFW Art

I'm bored. looking to draw until I've had enough, but don't feel like drawing any clothes or armor lol
So if you want a naked version of your OC, maybe in a sexy pose let me know.

This is completely free buuuut if you like the art, and feel like it you can tip me at https://www.ko-fi.com/endangeredmoxie :)

Last edited:

Sapphire-Wolf

Hey, would you be interested in drawing a naked version of Sapphire?

I can only post my sfw ref here, but I could provide further refs in a pm ^^
Thanks for considering!
IMG_20190103_002605.jpg

Hey, would you be interested in drawing a naked version of Sapphire?

I can only post my sfw ref here, but I could provide further refs in a pm ^^
Thanks for considering!
View attachment 107527
Lol not really sure how to pm. I can work off of this reference but if you wanted to send me more, you'll have to initiate :)

Sapphire-Wolf

Thank you so much, and no problem! I'm really speechless right now, you've drawn him perfectly, he looks so good!!
I wish I could buy you something at kofi, but unfortunately I can't pay online right now - But if there's any other way to support you, please let me know ^^

fearlesstiger

Nightmare Hunter
I'm sure you can have some fun with my 'sona. If you're inspired to turn him into another species I don't mind a surprise though.

Thank you so much, and no problem! I'm really speechless right now, you've drawn him perfectly, he looks so good!!
I wish I could buy you something at kofi, but unfortunately I can't pay online right now - But if there's any other way to support you, please let me know ^^
it really it no problem lol I'm in a drawing mood, and I enjoy drawing people's ocs. Letting me draw him was more than enough

I'm sure you can have some fun with my 'sona. If you're inspired to turn him into another species I don't mind a surprise though.
I think the site is glitching lol It wont let me view it saying i need to log in.... but im already logged in...

Troj

Your Friendly Neighborhood Dino Therapist
If you're still offering, I'd love some art of my 'sona, please!

I'm cool with being either male or female, as you wish!

Warning: NSFW content ahoy!

Last edited:
Hey can i contact you in dm to show you the reference sheet and explain you the details? Also i wanted to ask if I could see some examples of your art. :)
yeah no problem, it might take me a while to get to your though.
also you can check some of my stuff here: https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/freedomofaphoenix/
the most recent messy drawings on there are the freebies I'm doing right now.

Sappho

Canis Centuarus
4F3CCFB8-89DE-44BB-BCDB-5F83623BCD97.jpeg

All I wear is a belt