• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free OC art

S

Samuel21

Hello,
Not sure if you're still accepting but I have never had any art ever done for me before so this would be a great opportunity for me.
There are some requirements (see attached image) but the rest is open to artist freedom so I hope you have fun being creative!
Anything you could create would be appreciated greatly!
Sincerely,
Samuel21
View attachment 18212

Attachments

• Design rules 'Zumi' - Samuel21.jpg
    Design rules 'Zumi' - Samuel21.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 67

Qilang

Hey guys, sorry but i'm finished accepting requests now! I have exams so i'll be off for a while, and then i'll be back to open commissions. All money goes towards my friend who's in a really bad financial situation and needs funds for her education, or she'll be forced to drop out, so i'd really appreciate it if you could spread word or anyone interested could contact me ^^ Thank you for your time

WanderingWendel

Wow this is really cool of you to do! Could you maybe draw my OC? His name is Wendel :3 I'm also new here so it's nice to meet you!
23343278@400-1493284253.jpg

1493284118.wanderingwendel_bedroom_oc2.png

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
Awesome, thanks!

Qilang

Wow this is really cool of you to do! Could you maybe draw my OC? His name is Wendel :3 I'm also new here so it's nice to meet you!

Hi, it's nice to meet you too! Unfortunately though as I said, i'm done taking requests now , but if you're interested in commissioning me it would help out a lot, otherwise I don't have the time right now, sorry ^^