• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free OC art

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
This will be a casual and SFW thread, so when I do these it will be at my own pace (it is free art after all). I consider this to be some practice.
I draw with pencil, colored pencils, and charcoal. I will stop eventually unless I decide to start up the thread another time, so I won't get to everyone.

Sapphire-Wolf

Hi, would you be interested in drawing Sapphire?
IMG_20190103_002605.jpg
Thanks for considering ^^

sleepy kitty

friendly, frisky feline
Hey there ^^ could you draw my umbreon sona? Thank you for the chance!

Attachments

• Umbreon.png
    Umbreon.png
    270.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Untitled4_20210126124849.png
    Untitled4_20210126124849.png
    800.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Untitled1_20210125203623.png
    Untitled1_20210125203623.png
    509 KB · Views: 9
  • Untitled3_20210125202507.png
    Untitled3_20210125202507.png
    442 KB · Views: 7

Kubudele

Cute but deadly derg life ~⭐
Hello, MadKiyo! I'm interested in seeing how other artists draw my characters, specifically my fursona Kubu!

Please let me know if you have any questions, and thank you for your time and dedication~! ⭐

sleepy kitty

friendly, frisky feline
A demon possessed me and I got this one done swift, enjoy

I love it! Thank you! May I upload it and give you full credit?

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
I love it! Thank you! May I upload it and give you full credit?
Sure! I don't have an active FA account but I plan on making a new one, which I'll provide on this thread. For now you can just refer to me by the forums

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
I'm so late to dis, but ye have a cool style! Would you be willing to try my scorpion boyo?

View attachment 101324
Sure thing! I don't know when I will stop yet but I make sure to get you after the previous few, it's an interesting character. I made a character based on an arthropod before too.

Sappho

Canis Centuarus
Ello

Attachments

• rsz_untitled76_20210101151550.png
    rsz_untitled76_20210101151550.png
    589.9 KB · Views: 7

xXEzXx

Perhaps you could draw my Oc Ez with a full body if you'd like to? How you draw his body isn't important. As long as it looks nice overall and I got time aswell so you can do multiple tries if you'd like to. Also here's a picrew pic of his head and chest, I guess. His main colour is the grey brown one and the secondary colour is like this rainbow going all the way to his tail tip on his underside as secondary colour with crossovers between the colours.View attachment 101363

Attachments

• 125168_idCnpAuW.png
    125168_idCnpAuW.png
    189.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
Hello, MadKiyo! I'm interested in seeing how other artists draw my characters, specifically my fursona Kubu!

Please let me know if you have any questions, and thank you for your time and dedication~! ⭐

da, here ya go

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
Magnificent! It’s so interesting to see Kubu with a larger snout, some shading, and with slightly spikier hair.

Thank you so much! Hope you had fun drawing Kubu!
Yeah drawing all of these are fun and challenging, especially since I don't have as much practice drawing furry art as I do other things, so some designs I see are unfamiliar and need time to interpret. Yours was definitely the most unique so far.