• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free pony-doodle icons.

A

Ansitru

A wild "free art"-thread appears!

I'm a bit bored and I feel like doing some doodle icons. Example (doodle icons will most likely not be animated):

- These are made on a 100x100 canvas using the above icon as a base, so please don't link to overly complicated designs.
- Politeness is appreciated. If you can't say "please", I don't see why I should give you art.
- Reposting the icon you received is allowed, but please credit me if you do.

This thread is not first come, first serve and I will pick and choose from the posted refs.
With that being said... I consider this request thread opened now, I suppose? :3

A

Ansitru

I would like one, please! These are adorable!

You can choose between Muguetto Azzurro - http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9422586/ or my characters as ponies - http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9518507/ Any pony you choose is totally fine for me :)

Thank you very much.

Here you go! c:
I'll probably post these on FA once I make some more to compile into one collage of doodle-icons.

mughetto_by_hardrockangel_adopts-d5u1tef.png

Z

Zoetrope

Those are so cute Ansitru! I would almost ask for one but I never really bothered to finish the design on my pony. I will watch this thread with great interest though and d'awww rather frequently.

A

Ansitru

Those are so cute Ansitru! I would almost ask for one but I never really bothered to finish the design on my pony. I will watch this thread with great interest though and d'awww rather frequently.

Ahw, thank you very much! Q u Q

Chakram

Would you mind doing two for me, maybe? One for myself and another for my best friend ;u;

I'd love to get:
Peppermint Mocha Or
Brendon
For myself, whichever is easier for you to do<3

And then
Autumn Harvest Or
Charleston Quickstep
Again whichever is easier on you<3
Oh and these ponies belong to captainchai on FA<3

Please and thank you so so much for considering, it's very much appreciated ;u;

A

Ansitru

Would you mind doing two for me, maybe? One for myself and another for my best friend ;u;

I'd love to get:
Peppermint Mocha Or
Brendon
For myself, whichever is easier for you to do<3

And then
Autumn Harvest Or
Charleston Quickstep
Again whichever is easier on you<3
Oh and these ponies belong to captainchai on FA<3

Please and thank you so so much for considering, it's very much appreciated ;u;

Two pony-doodles suddenly appeared.
> Save > Use
> Stare confused > Throw Pokéball

autumn_harvest_by_hardrockangel_adopts-d5u20si.png
peppermint_mocha_by_hardrockangel_adopts-d5u20sh.png

A

Ansitru

Ponies so far are now compiled into a handy submission! The image below is clickable. :3

Last edited by a moderator:

Flippy

Party Cat
Princess Celestia should have a stained glass window pane made in your honor for being such a good sa-mare-itian.

:p

Z

Zoetrope

I totally fav'd some of those on your FA page. *sunglasses* I'm a cool kid. Looking forward to seeing more Ansitru, they're ridonkulously cute.

IronDog

The Divide

Zseliq

Oh goodness those are adorable!

A

Ansitru