• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: FREE PORTRAIT RAFFLE - I will randomly draw a thread-participant and paint their OC

Mellydrop

Hi everyone!

I'm feeling excited to draw someone's character :) Commissioning someone can sometimes feel daunting, so I wanted to give out a freebie.
I will be sketching the winner's OC of this Raffle in this style:

portraitSmall.png

---------------------------------------------
To participate:
1. Add a Watch on my Furraffinity: Userpage of Mellydrop -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
2. Comment below with an image/images/descriptions of the OC you would like painted if you win (also include how I can contact you if you win)
---------------------------------------------

I will draw the winner with a randomizer in the in the coming days.
I will announce the winner in this post and contact you via the contact-way you mentioned in your comment.
When I'm done with the art I'll post it here and on my social media.

Happy Raffling and Good luck! :)

Eremurus

seeker of knowledge
Wow, your style is absolutely gorgeous. I would love it if I won. Here is my fursona. Her name is Eremurus, she is a Tauren.

If I do happen to win, you can contact me here, on FA itself, or my Discord. I will PM you my Discord if I do win.

Attachments

• Screenshot Eremurus.jpg
    Screenshot Eremurus.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Eremurus.png
    Eremurus.png
    248.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Eremurus Shadowtotem 2.png
    Eremurus Shadowtotem 2.png
    119.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Mellydrop

Wow, your style is absolutely gorgeous. I would love it if I won. Here is my fursona. Her name is Eremurus, she is a Tauren.

If I do happen to win, you can contact me here, on FA itself, or my Discord. I will PM you my Discord if I do win.
First I just want to say thanks, I'm very glad you like my style!
And I also want to say, WOW Eremurus has such an intricate and beautiful design. I adore Tauren and I your fursona is wonderful, thank you for posting :)

Eremurus

seeker of knowledge
Yay forums are back. How much longer until the raffle winner is picked?

They have not logged on since August 3rd. Who knows?