• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Free Portraits/Art! CLOSED! Thank you for your support!

Ani-Mates

Broke Kitty
Hey everyone, I'm pretty new to Fur Affinity and want to learn more about everyone! I decided the best way to meet/learn more about this community is by drawing your OC's! All portraits are free, but I will complete them in whatever order I get them in/whichever seems easiest whenever I have free time. :33

I don't do gore or illegal stuff, but that's about the limits!

mangomango

Well-Known Chee
Hello and welcome! Feel free to do any of my guys:

Thanks! :3

Ani-Mates

Broke Kitty
Aww! Thank you all for such a wonderful welcome! I absolutely love everyones' submissions so far and will start posting my work soon!

@miss_samychan I don't actually have an account on Toyhouse, and apparently I need an invite code to make one? I don't really know how it works. :33

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
Hiya there! You seem to have quite the nice array of artwork! Kudos so far!

Maybe if you'd like, you could try Spirit the Pikachu? Thanks for the chance!

1610239706310.png

Ani-Mates

Broke Kitty

Attachments

• Tapir.png
    Tapir.png
    196.7 KB · Views: 29

Ani-Mates

Broke Kitty
Hello and welcome! Feel free to do any of my guys:

Thanks! :3
I had such a hard time choosing! I drew your bounty hunter and loved the idea with blood on his hands, so here he is pressed against glass (I wanted to add the splatter, of course!) I hope you like it, it was really fun to draw!

Attachments

• Siamese.png
    Siamese.png
    305.1 KB · Views: 20

miss_samychan

Born To Be A Hero
Aww! Thank you all for such a wonderful welcome! I absolutely love everyones' submissions so far and will start posting my work soon!

@miss_samychan I don't actually have an account on Toyhouse, and apparently I need an invite code to make one? I don't really know how it works. :33
Alright, so, if you're interested anyway, I can also dm you the unwatermarked ref <3

And yeah. For toyhouse is an invite code necessary.

mangomango

Well-Known Chee
I had such a hard time choosing! I drew your bounty hunter and loved the idea with blood on his hands, so here he is pressed against glass (I wanted to add the splatter, of course!) I hope you like it, it was really fun to draw!
Ooh, I love it! It looks awesome! Thanks :3

Ani-Mates

Broke Kitty
Hey!
Thanks for the opportunity! I'm pretty curious about your art!
Just tell me, maybe my boy *Blaize* will interest you? Tell me your toyhouse account and I'll authorize you there!
Thank you so much for the authorization offer! I was thankfully able to manage with the watermarked version, though. I hope you like it! I'm a cell-shading cartoon artist since I mainly animate, but I like to blur colors a little when I feel it's necessary.

Attachments

• blaize.png
    blaize.png
    270.8 KB · Views: 19

miss_samychan

Born To Be A Hero
Thank you so much for the authorization offer! I was thankfully able to manage with the watermarked version, though. I hope you like it! I'm a cell-shading cartoon artist since I mainly animate, but I like to blur colors a little when I feel it's necessary.
omg! I love that! Thank you so much! <333
Do you have toyhouse or what account shout I set the link to?

Ani-Mates

Broke Kitty
Feel free to do any of my characters if you'd like to!
I had a lot of fun with her! I hope you like it! She's such a cute character, by the way!

Attachments

• Vixye.png
    Vixye.png
    299 KB · Views: 16