• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Free Portraits/Art! CLOSED! Thank you for your support!

A c e

Hey everyone, I'm pretty new to Fur Affinity and want to learn more about everyone! I decided the best way to meet/learn more about this community is by drawing your OC's! All portraits are free, but I will complete them in whatever order I get them in/whichever seems easiest whenever I have free time. :33

I don't do gore or illegal stuff, but that's about the limits!
i have had no art made for him yet, so i would really appreciate it if you do. also, if you do complete it, could you send it to me on discord? A c e#3336

Attachments

• Sona.png
    Sona.png
    135.5 KB · Views: 12

Deathless

ƤƦƠƓ MЄƬƛԼ ЄƝʆƠƳЄƦ
Hey there!
If you're still open for requests, would you like to draw my punk guitar boy Fret? Here's his references: Fret Refs
Thank you so much! Your art is so cute and I wish you the best of luck in school, I know how it is!

Ani-Mates

Broke Kitty
Hey! I seriously thought I posted here sooner but I checked through the replies 3 times and I guess I never did! XD
Anywho, Could you do something for my dragon girl Alys? Or maybe for my mantis, dragon hybrid? She doesn't quite have a name yet but I'm getting there.

Sorry for taking so long! I hope you like this drawing :33 I loved working on her!

Attachments

• Mantis.png
    Mantis.png
    351.2 KB · Views: 17

Ani-Mates

Broke Kitty
hey would be ok if my friend
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/roofart/

had a requst too plaese? she doens't use the form.

she ask if she can her her two girls hugging like this

View attachment 98712View attachment 98715View attachment 98716
I'm sorry! I don't actually do commissions of other people's OC's unless the person who owns them explicitly asks me to. I don't want to draw something for someone and it turns out the true owner didn't want their work commissioned.

00099988drak

I'm sorry! I don't actually do commissions of other people's OC's unless the person who owns them explicitly asks me to. I don't want to draw something for someone and it turns out the true owner didn't want their work commissioned.
could you do it for a gift for her?

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN