• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Free Portraits/Art! CLOSED! Thank you for your support!

Ani-Mates

Broke Kitty
I intentionally skipped this offer because you asked to do my OC beforehand and I wanted others to have a chance but god damn I am tempted if you ever open up again - those are some nice icons you've drawn.
Thank you so much for the sweet compliment! <3 After my last free commission for this thread, I'll be doing one raffle every month where 4 submissions will be randomly chosen to get free work. :33

Whenever I do another one of these for-fun threads though, I'll definitely let you know <3

Ani-Mates

Broke Kitty
hey I was wondering if you might wanna draw my girl, maybe? I have her toyhouse here! or if you want, anybody else in my primary/secondary pages if you didn't wanna do her! thank you sm for the opportunity!
I'm so sorry about the lateness! Your comment was buried but I'm so happy I finally found it, I hope you like her! Also, she has a very pleasing design :33

Attachments

• sweater.png
    sweater.png
    235.7 KB · Views: 11

dofferz

I'm so sorry about the lateness! Your comment was buried but I'm so happy I finally found it, I hope you like her! Also, she has a very pleasing design :33
she looks so good in your style !!! oh my gosh thank you so much !!! and no worries about it you’re all good, i’ve been off for a bit anyways so it’s really no issue at all, i’m just so thankful for you even taking the time to do this in the first place !!

and thank you so much ^^ her design is simple enough that it’s easy for me to keep up the motivation to draw her, but also just suits her overall real well so i’m happy w it, thank you sm!

edit i forgot to ask, do you by any chance have a toyhouse that i can credit you on?

Ani-Mates

Broke Kitty
she looks so good in your style !!! oh my gosh thank you so much !!! and no worries about it you’re all good, i’ve been off for a bit anyways so it’s really no issue at all, i’m just so thankful for you even taking the time to do this in the first place !!

and thank you so much ^^ her design is simple enough that it’s easy for me to keep up the motivation to draw her, but also just suits her overall real well so i’m happy w it, thank you sm!

edit i forgot to ask, do you by any chance have a toyhouse that i can credit you on?
I’m so happy to hear! I just recently made an account on toyhouse so I don’t have anything on there, but here’s a link! https://toyhou.se/Ani_Mates

Thank you for the credit! <3 I’m so happy you like it :33