• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

free practice art, unlimited slots

parkfae

prince of trash
hiya! i'm basically just looking to get some practice, but i get tired of doing it with my own characters all the time! read the rules below & maybe i'll draw something for ya~ i do both digital drawing & pixel art!

1. i'm taking unlimited slots, but i'm not drawing everyone who requests something; i'm likely to only draw characters that match my artistic aesthetic (grungy/punk/goth/witchy/pastel) so i can make something that actually looks nice
  2. please have a reference image, i will not accept written references
  3. no characters or content that relate to hateful or harmful ideology, including characters described with slurs
  4. don't spam requests or be rude if i deny your request
i will do my best to tag people as i finish art for them, so don't worry about having to religiously check back if you don't want to

(i'll come back to check on this thread in a few hours once people have submitted a few characters & start working as i see ones i like)

Pompadork

Leche
Ooh I think I might be qualified aesthetic wise!!

Attachments

• IMG_2899.JPG
    IMG_2899.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 69
E

ellaerna

I think Eri would look cute all grunged up or covered in pastels.
Thank you for the opportunity. <3

S

Scales42

Not exactly gothic, but it would be awesome if you could make him fit that style. I'd love to see how that turns out :D

Attachments

• reference sheet.png
    reference sheet.png
    346.4 KB · Views: 95

ThefriendlyFurry

Commission Work: Short Story and One-Off Writer!
hiya! i'm basically just looking to get some practice, but i get tired of doing it with my own characters all the time! read the rules below & maybe i'll draw something for ya~ i do both digital drawing & pixel art!

1. i'm taking unlimited slots, but i'm not drawing everyone who requests something; i'm likely to only draw characters that match my artistic aesthetic (grungy/punk/goth/witchy/pastel) so i can make something that actually looks nice
  2. please have a reference image, i will not accept written references
  3. no characters or content that relate to hateful or harmful ideology, including characters described with slurs
  4. don't spam requests or be rude if i deny your request
i will do my best to tag people as i finish art for them, so don't worry about having to religiously check back if you don't want to

(i'll come back to check on this thread in a few hours once people have submitted a few characters & start working as i see ones i like)
I think she would be right up your alley;

Name: Arianna
Species: Fox
Eye Color: Artists Choice
Body Type: Thin but Healthy
Style Type: Gothic Lolita Maid
Hair Style and Color: Artists Choice
Body Color: Pastel Colors (Artists Choice)
Accessories: Collar with tag reading “Sean’s Pet” and foot and wrist cuffs (leather)
Personality: Submissive Yandere who’s madly in love with her master.

I included some references below the post. Also can I request mine be Digital Art? If not that’s okay.

If you are wandering the reason for Artists Choice one the Colors, it’s cause I’m color blind.

Attachments

• AD6AF1B9-FD86-456F-9826-08CA28B69948.jpeg
    AD6AF1B9-FD86-456F-9826-08CA28B69948.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 34EA2913-D506-439A-8ACD-57D219D0F5D6.jpeg
    34EA2913-D506-439A-8ACD-57D219D0F5D6.jpeg
    23.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 8EE7B7A3-1718-4E5D-A0B3-87299134E12C.png
    8EE7B7A3-1718-4E5D-A0B3-87299134E12C.png
    103.9 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
G

Ginza

meh here, maybe consider this guy?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Comm_Ginza02.png
    Comm_Ginza02.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 95
  • 1_by_milkyraw-dc4kj0j.png
    1_by_milkyraw-dc4kj0j.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 73

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
You can draw a dragon thing. Or you can not draw a dragon thing. It's cool to have a freedom of choice .u.

Attachments

• 1490998140.allamericanflyingfoxdog_img_0393.jpg
    1490998140.allamericanflyingfoxdog_img_0393.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 1479994928.azakui_gift_nerdbat_-_copy.png
    1479994928.azakui_gift_nerdbat_-_copy.png
    942.8 KB · Views: 92
  • 1520481216.jpg
    1520481216.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 59

Lexiand

Werewolf

Ferrets4days

Can u do this egg bender guy. Hes a egg yoke who controls his egg white

Attachments

• received_1804560453173102.jpeg
    received_1804560453173102.jpeg
    1,013 KB · Views: 66
D

DaWaffleWolf

I think Jag will fit your style, he’s my fursona. I don’t have any reference art but I do have a description. Would love it if you drew him :)
Here’s what I got so far...
Name: Jag
Sex: Male
Height: dunno yet
Species: Wolf/German Shepherd hybrid
Fur: Short and a little fluffy
Fur Colors: Mostly Black and Velvet Red with some tattoos around chest that shows dark purple lightning bolts (his symbol) and random specs of purple
Clothes: Normaly wears black hoodie with purple lightning bolt on it and black pants. Wears shorts and short sleeve purple shirt from time to time
Facial details: left eye neon green and right eye dark red with scar going through it. Normaly hair covers right eye.
Personality: Edgy and shy but sorta nice if you get to know him. Not always brave, but never a coward. He will fight if he has too. Has some anger issues that he tries to hide. Sort of lonely because he never had any friends due to his personality. Can be a total jerk sometimes when ticked off. He is always real to everybody about what is going on. Lies if he absolutely has too.
Likes: Being in a group, coke, almost all foods, YouTube, technology, pop music, and being edgy.
Dislikes: Being lonely, very loud noises, Pepsi, being looked up too, lying, rock and country music, and people who act condescending.

I have way too much time on my hands......
Please consider

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
Hnn. This may fit with the pastel:
23952288@400-1498424900.jpg

This may fit with the witchy aspect given she is an alien magical girl with goat-like eyes. It kind of fits the pastel too:
24092782@400-1499590940.jpg

Either way thank you for doing this for people!