• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Free Requests Open EVERYTHING ALLOWED (Respecting the forum rules).

Heya!

I'm Saló Gonzalez, a newer member of the forums and Cartoonist.
I'm having troubles with Inspiration so I decided to open this thread.

Before I start you can see my gallery, it's a bit empty but I hope you like what I've done.

Artwork Gallery for SaloGonzalezC -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I'm accepting request of any tipe (of course without breaking the forums rules).
So if you have any request please comment, describe what you want (be detailed please), put your character reference and I will let you know if I can draw it for you.

Once I finish the drawing I'll publish a preview in my gallery and Twitter and I give you the original file.

By the way... I'm accepting Chibi requests too!

Thanks for your time.

Sincerely: Saló Gonzalez.

Last edited:
I

Infrarednexus

Could you draw my friend please?
upload_2019-5-1_8-57-9.jpeg

Tendo64

Cat With A Guitar
Hello! Would you like to draw Jasper? For a prompt, I was thinking of her leaning against an imaginary wall with a can of Coca-Cola in her hand, looking bored. :) If so, SFW please, and please draw her in her outfit!
11734637_zPg245PnJ1nZeDQ.png

Thanks for the chance!!

Damian Voidscale

Fallax splendorem suum
I would love something of my sona, but I haven't thought of a specific idea. Would it be okay to just ask for a creative freedoms piece? If not, I'll think of something, but thought it couldn't hurt to ask either way. And thank you for the opportunity ^^
All my sona pics (little disclaimer, there is vore here. just in case you'd rather not see that)
Additional pics that are better specific references:
1. (unshaded version)

Would you be interested in drawing him, with a happy mood?
View attachment 60897
Thanks for considering ^^

Ok! I accept this.

Hey-hey! I have a wolfy here, if you wanna draw him.
For what I want... him in a relaxed state drinking coffee :eek:
katalistik.png

That's a great idea! I accept this.

Hello! Would you like to draw Jasper? For a prompt, I was thinking of her leaning against an imaginary wall with a can of Coca-Cola in her hand, looking bored. :) If so, SFW please, and please draw her in her outfit!
11734637_zPg245PnJ1nZeDQ.png

Thanks for the chance!!

I like it!, I accept this.

I would love something of my sona, but I haven't thought of a specific idea. Would it be okay to just ask for a creative freedoms piece? If not, I'll think of something, but thought it couldn't hurt to ask either way. And thank you for the opportunity ^^
All my sona pics (little disclaimer, there is vore here. just in case you'd rather not see that)
Additional pics that are better specific references:
1. (unshaded version)

I'm not sure what do you mean by Creative freedom, so you can explain me please?

MCtheBeardie

Queen of Laziness
Heyo! If you want, you can draw my bearded dragon sona, if you like reptiles. I don't have a proper ref sheet yet, but I do have plenty of images that should help you.

Thank you for the chance!

Attachments

• tvCB3jL.png
    tvCB3jL.png
    166.7 KB · Views: 26
  • back view.png
    back view.png
    319.6 KB · Views: 37
  • dz71PTG.png
    dz71PTG.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 37

Pyruus

Pyruus V.8: Now With More Glowy Bits
I don't really have anything in mind, anything's game. Feel free to get creative with Pyruus!
The only difference from his ref sheet is that his stripes glow, like in the second picture.

Attachments

• Pyruus Ref.jpg
    Pyruus Ref.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Blue Pyruus.png
    Blue Pyruus.png
    844.9 KB · Views: 37

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
Could you draw my 80's girl Deathless? I'll link her outfit refs below!
Rock out.png
As for a pose, I was thinking something like this with the girl being Deathless and the guy being Tails the Fox! If it's too much, you could just have Deathless taking a selfie by herself!
Thank you so much! I really like your art!

Tazmo

Trash connoisseur
All I got is my pfp. Give you full creative freedom of what you want to do. :)

Could you draw my 80's girl Deathless? I'll link her outfit refs below!
View attachment 60931
As for a pose, I was thinking something like this with the girl being Deathless and the guy being Tails the Fox! If it's too much, you could just have Deathless taking a selfie by herself!
Thank you so much! I really like your art!

By the complexity I only can do the selfie idea, I accept this!

Thinking back, I will say, he loves snow, like me. That's more of a preference than a requirement, though. *Really likes your winter morning art*

Thanks! I accept your suggestion.

All I got is my pfp. Give you full creative freedom of what you want to do. :)

Ok! I accept this!

Could you draw my synth.
www.furaffinity.net: Melnew Synth Form by Lumocity2
For the drawing itself it'd be cool if you drew him repairing his arm.

Sounds fine to me, I accept this!