• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Free Requests Open EVERYTHING ALLOWED (Respecting the forum rules).

Coden

Could you draw my fursona for me plz
Screenshot_20190428-210519_Chrome.jpg
I want him to look like this fursona but darker and more goth like plz

C

Coleen the Ukkat

Hello! Can I get a SFW piece for my dutchie, Strato? If you could have him with a butterfly on his nose or somewhere on his snoot that would be lovely!

Thank you for the oppritunity!

Attachments

• 1556748903957~2.png
    1556748903957~2.png
    206.8 KB · Views: 26

Joni

I'm a hot dog
Heyo ^w^ Would be nice if you draw my sona. I don't really have ideas so, maybe with this expression:
Sticker-48.png

Attachments

• 4_Joni._Full_Resolution.png
    4_Joni._Full_Resolution.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Can you do badges of my mate and I? We are disabled and going to BLFC and have no money for badges. His dad is paying our way. It would mean so much to me.
. SaburoTakahiro.jpg 1289236023.scrimno_scrimno_kittrel_badge.jpg

Marcl

The Honey Fox
Hello! Would you draw my fursona? He's a honey badger and a red fox hybrid.

www.furaffinity.net: Marcel the Ratel-fox [ref sheet] by Marcl

I don't have any specific requests, honestly I'm curious what you can come up with. But if you need an inspiration, consider him a harmless trickter, Perhaps pondering over a new prank to pull off.

Saló G/B Iuri

Axolotl...
Hello! Would you draw my fursona? He's a honey badger and a red fox hybrid.

www.furaffinity.net: Marcel the Ratel-fox [ref sheet] by Marcl

I don't have any specific requests, honestly I'm curious what you can come up with. But if you need an inspiration, consider him a harmless trickter, Perhaps pondering over a new prank to pull off.

Sure, I can give him a opportunity. I accept this!

Can you do badges of my mate and I? We are disabled and going to BLFC and have no money for badges. His dad is paying our way. It would mean so much to me.
. View attachment 61126 View attachment 61127

Sure, do you have references of badges?, I haven't experience with them, so if you can send me a ref of badges I can guide myself.

Saló G/B Iuri

Axolotl...
Hi everyone!

I have to delay the pictures, the reason is because my PC went crazy and give me a blue Deathscreen.

Screenshot_20190504-103633.png

By this reason I cannot accept more requests this next week (the time I'm sure take repair my PC in my country)

Don't worry I'm not quitting, I have a backup plan for the ones who already requested, so see you soon

Joni

I'm a hot dog
Hi everyone!

I have to delay the pictures, the reason is because my PC went crazy and give me a blue Deathscreen.

View attachment 61174

By this reason I cannot accept more requests this next week (the time I'm sure take repair my PC in my country)

Don't worry I'm not quitting, I have a backup plan for the ones who already requested, so see you soon
Aww *hugs* Take your time. I hope you get it fixed soon.

MollieMcArthur

Hello there... would you be interested in drawing an Anthro Irish Setter? I'll send you a desc. in a note if that's alright.

Thanks!