• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Free requests [SFW/NSFW]

victorianpanic

I want to build my portfolio and get some practice, get myself out of my comfort zone. Both SFW and NSFW are fine with me as long as they abide by the rules.
Please leave reference sheets for the character(s), I would appreciate some specification on what you would like but its not a requirement.

Rules:

-Furry only, both anthro and feral are fine.
-I cant give a definite deadline, Im doing this in my spare time.
-If your request is NSFW both you and the characters have to be +18.
-I reserve the right to choose if I take up the request.
-The art will be uploaded publicly as that is part of the point of taking them.
-If your request is NSFW I would appreciate getting as many details as posible via PM.

Like I said I cannot give a definite deadline because Im doing this in between other things so it may take me 3 days or 3 weeks but if anyone wants to I can PM them when I start working on it with a rough stimate.

Trevorbluesquirrel

Do you have an FA with art examples?

Attachments

• Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 47

Leadhoof

But officer, I said "In Minecraft."
Feel free to use either version of my character if you feel like it. You can do pretty much anything you want with them.

1570114600.cyndybell_leadhoof._low_resolution_for_web.jpg
1574280097.jenery_dallas.png

Thanks for the opportunity!

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
You can try and draw my lizard lady, if you want to! SFW and NSFW is both fine, I'll throw in more info/pics if you go for the latter (or if you generally need something more elaborate to go with) =) Thank you a lot for the opportunity!

Attachments

• 1533765426.jpg
    1533765426.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 0yw4FUrbE4U.jpg
    0yw4FUrbE4U.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 23

NovaSwiftBrony

Artist in the work
Mind drawing a POV of one of my ocs being fucked? My lucario is male and my Braixen is female with b-cup breasts. Position would be on their back with legs in the air. Would love it if ya could.

Edit: forgot to add my braixen.
Flaire_the_Braixen.png

Attachments

• image1.png
    image1.png
    595 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_2019-06-22-20-16-13-1.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-22-20-16-13-1.png
    542.7 KB · Views: 20

RyuuTenno

Lord of Dragons
Feel free to try out Sherbet:
www.furaffinity.net: Sherbet ref by Draconix --the orange patch on his chest is a tuft of fur

He's a femboy, so, putting him into girls clothes would be perfectly acceptable. Not clear on whether it would be sfw or nsfw, as it would probably depend on the clothes you give him. But, I figured a simple outfit of girls clothes that still showed he's a guy would be okay. He's just also very feminine.

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
I hope I'm not too late to the party!
If you want to, could you draw my metal boy Exodus? SFW please!
Thanks so much! Your art is cute! <3
(I'd also be up for a trade if you're interested! My FA profile is in my signature if you wanna take a look!)

DiamondVoid

Here’s my character if you want to give it a try. I would like if he could be wearing a fall/holiday type of outfit for the holiday season. Completely SFW please! I can give more specific details in PMs if you do decide to take up my request.

upload_2019-12-9_10-31-41.jpeg

Positron

You can try your hand at a femboi proto if you want. You can do sfw or NSFW I dont mind, he likes wearing long dresses~
1547264554.shapeless0ne_1.jpg