• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyStar

Stars...
Hey guys. It's been awhile but I'd like to get back into the swing of art. After attending TFF (Texas Furry Fiesta) I was inspired to draw again, and if I get back into it I would love to get a table at next years convention.
I am interested in drawing:
  • Multiple characters (max 2)
  • Humans/Nekos, furries
  • Tentacles
  • Toys
  • NSFW or SFW
  • Chibis
  • BDSM
  • Fanart
Feel free to drop off or link a reference if you are interested! Be sure to be as detailed as possible in your comment, or just say "Wing it!" if you'd like me to choose the pose, but please state the theme you'd like. The themes I have listed are not locked, if you'd like something else please include it in your post! You may also note me on FA. But do not note me here on the forums!

If you'd like a free request from me just fill out the form;

• Link/FA Name (for credit)
  • Reference Sheet
  • Theme
  • Details
  • Other information

Don't want to wait for a request? I do have commissions open on my FA: Userpage of kaifleur -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

fearlesstiger

Nightmare Hunter
* fearlesstiger
* feartiger.deviantart.com: Sitting Fear
* Toys, NSFW, Transformation
* To put it short I want to see him transforming into an anatomically correct plushy toy with a big, barbed feline cock and intact testicles. He'd more than likely be embarrassed that the transformation is getting him so aroused. I'll leave the magical item that is causing the transformation up to you.

Last edited:

sandslash

Drunk Sandslash
*Sandslash
*www.furaffinity.net: Syrup (Request done by KittyWrath) by Sandslash or more curvier www.furaffinity.net: Big Curvy Sandpancake (Comission done by MadNEvil) by Sandslash (she' a very big girl with very large curves)
* NFSW Hockey
*with the MTL Canadians jersey mtl canadiens jersey - Google Search and snapback
mtl canadien tuque - Google Search
* with this pose
19ddddc1ca5231a15e0ef66dff00034c.jpg
no bras and only undies for the bottom and minus the belly bottom percings

Thank you!

Last edited:
B

BartBojarski

- MetalWolfBart
- www.furaffinity.net: Janusz the Eagle - Ref. Sheet by MetalWolfBart
- General furry art
- Relaxing on a sunbed at the pool, drinking from a coconut, with a witty smile
- I think everything is explained in his ref sheet, I'd like to see him in the clothes of the version in the middle (a t-shirt and pants). Anyway, there's one thing... I have a kink for paws, so it would be nice to see a point of view making the viewer able to see them ^^

Wing It!

Last edited by a moderator:

khoufu

• FA name: Khoufu
  • Ref:
    16804461_1624358444247232_7631250557767626402_o.jpg
    17458262_1661068390576237_2253680928490398150_n.jpg
  • Theme: Space! Star Trek, if you know it.
  • Details: Khoufu is wearing this:
    star-trek-tng-adult-deluxe-commander-uniform.jpg
  • SFW or NSFW wing-it (Khoufu is female, no boobs, the dragon is male) If you'd rather draw just one, Khoufu alone would be fine. Thanks for the chance!

featherw0lf

Lovable Dorky Werewolf
  • featherw0lf
  • Alex and Nathan
  • Multiple characters
  • I don't have anything specific in mind but some cute or friendly interaction would be awesome. You can find various examples of how they would interact in my FA gallery or Alex's page on Toyhouse. You're more than welcome to wing it c:
  • They are best friends who have a strong almost brotherly bond. I prefer Alex be a bit more werewolf-y than described on his ref sheet, which is of his "fursona" form. His more werewolf-y form can be found here.

Last edited:

Ashwolves5

Miss Fluffy Bottom
I'll try for one
My fa name is the same ashwolves5
I'd like it to be wing it but if you need some direction maybe something along the line of enjoying the spring weather again or like wearing a sundress type stuff.
Thank you for the chance

Attachments

• IMG_1901.JPG
    IMG_1901.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 140

Aet

Awkward Artist
Link/FA Name: AET
Reference Sheet: My GF and myself
Theme: BDSM, NSFW, or Toys
Details: If BDSM she's a sub and I'm a switch but anything else, have fun dude ^u^
Other information: I really appreciate this if you do happen to draw us, your style is just too cute!

S

Samuel21

Hello,
Not sure if you're still accepting but I have never had any art ever done for me before so this would be a great opportunity for me.
There are some requirements (see attached image) but the rest is open to artist freedom so I hope you have fun being creative!
Anything you could create would be appreciated greatly!
Sincerely,
Samuel21
View attachment 18212

Attachments

• Design rules 'Zumi' - Samuel21.jpg
    Design rules 'Zumi' - Samuel21.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 130

Fuzzylumkin

The token panda
Hey! I would love a pic of a new fursona I am working on developing. He is kind of a gothy lion. With a bull ring in his nose, some ear rings and a dog collar, and a long mane. The mane being black and some other color. Other then that, feel free to wing it ;) Oh also a tattoo of a paw print on one of his upper arms. Umm... i guess reference sheet would be awesome.

Thanks! ( i dont have a name for him yet... ive been calling him mr lion for now)

SVGaming

* fearlesstiger
* feartiger.deviantart.com: Sitting Fear
* Toys, NSFW, Transformation
* To put it short I want to see him transforming into an anatomically correct plushy toy with a big, barbed feline cock and intact testicles. He'd more than likely be embarrassed that the transformation is getting him so aroused. I'll leave the magical item that is causing the transformation up to you.
Hey guys. It's been awhile but I'd like to get back into the swing of art. After attending TFF (Texas Furry Fiesta) I was inspired to draw again, and if I get back into it I would love to get a table at next years convention.
I am interested in drawing:
  • Multiple characters (max 2)
  • Humans/Nekos, furries
  • Tentacles
  • Toys
  • NSFW or SFW
  • Chibis
  • BDSM
  • Fanart
Feel free to drop off or link a reference if you are interested! Be sure to be as detailed as possible in your comment, or just say "Wing it!" if you'd like me to choose the pose, but please state the theme you'd like. The themes I have listed are not locked, if you'd like something else please include it in your post! You may also note me on FA. But do not note me here on the forums!

If you'd like a free request from me just fill out the form;

• Link/FA Name (for credit)
  • Reference Sheet
  • Theme
  • Details
  • Other information

Don't want to wait for a request? I do have commissions open on my FA: Userpage of kaifleur -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Could you make a dakimakura pillow case pictures for me. I want anthro blue jay. I'm afraid this is stealing someone's character, but this one: corrvo.deviantart.com: Breezy Bird

So can you make A-side when she is laying on the white bed and chilling. B-side she is almost asleep and laying little bit sideways. Make sure that it is NSFW. So she is nude, she has breasts (Not too big or small, check the art I sent you), you can see her genitals, so can you plx make it?

Credit goes to you and Corrvo.

Status
Not open for further replies.