• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Sappho

Canis Centuarus
1585335493.akaokami_1581526789_pancakebunny_arnak_librarys.jpg

DaVinity

Little bit in the uncanny valley, went a little too human on this one I think but I managed to draw her without clothes and still follow my non-sexual art rule, seems to me she's very sensual in this hope you like it!

If you'd like the full file E-mail me @ davine.commissions@gmail.com

DaVinity

Can I get the cornecopia prompt ewe for one of my babes

Here ya go! I am so sorry it is a week and a half late! My foster daughter got into a car accident and I got sick so have been stressed and in a fog. I love how this came out though so thank you very much for joining! Hope you like it!!!

DaVinity

hey there~ I just checked the november list, and I was wondering if you'd be interested in drawing my nerdo tapir boy in the 8. technology prompt (he loves retro tech and games, like NES, old music players, LCD screens, arcade cabinets, etc.) tho let me know if it's already taken or something :3c
View attachment 92904View attachment 92906
thanks for the chance~

Yyooooo here ya go! I am so sorry it was late!!! Hope ya like it! Tried my best to get the theme you wanted!