• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Free "SFW" art (more details in post)

F

FrostHeart

(CLOSED TEMPORARILY)

I'm bored and out of ideas for artwork. Seeing that my resources are limited and my skills aren't very impressive, I'll do free art. It will be colored pencil on sketch paper. I will upload it to furaffinity's main page, just a heads up. I will give you credit in the description of the upload unless you want to remain anonymous. (leave your furaffinity ID)
For the head I can do cats or foxes, if you want a different species please leave a link to a reference or tutorial.
For the body pose I can do a simple standing pose. I also know a pole-dancer pose (see my art on furaffinity @ Aldmeri_Dominion_Khajiit. The pole dancer art should be easy to spot. My first upload is one of the two) if you desire a pose that isn't in my art, leave a link to a tutorial(s).
As for background, I've never been good at that, I'd prefer something simple like green grass, blue sky, and a rainbow. But I'm always up for trying new things.
And of course, coat color(s). I have dark brown, light brown, red, red-orange, pink, hot pink, black, dark gray, light gray, white, light green, dark green, yellow, and orange.
Also clothing, be descriptive. And no explicit content please. The most nudity I'll do is a topless Male or a female in a bikini.
It might take a good while, because I'm slow and often busy. I'll try being decent but be patient.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

FrostHeart

My art supplies was destroyed, and my pencil sharpener keeps breaking my regular pencils. I haven't been active because of "life". I'm poor so It will be a bit before I can get new art supplies.