• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free sketches C:

illogical

Beanstalk Giant
for Midaychi
SRGL.png

I'm back!

Illogical:
Sure, just say what you want : D
Could you try drawing my illogical being shrunk by any of my other characters or some random skunk?

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
When you get back, you think you could try Willow?

Refs and descriptions in sig

Silachan

Sila
*mentally kicks self for not posting earlier* These are all wonderfully drawn pics , I just didn't post since your first post only said you were taking a few. :p Now you've got a buncha people asking so I feel bad. XD

But uhm, if you're not totally overwhelmed, can you draw my friend for me? Trying to gather some art for him as a surprise 'feel better soon' package, after his grandfather's passing yesterday.

This is the best ref I have for him http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d166/Sila-chan/1250223250babyfurbobcat_bobkitty_sl.jpg But he's pretty simple: just a black housecat with his collar, and blue tips on his ears with a gray chin/ underside of the muzzle. :3

Please and thank you, if you consider it. <3

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
How about a trade instead? I'll color a bust or fullbody for you and upload the original inked lineart. If you want and if you're still doindrawings for people. I certaintly don't want to bother you.

DJmegatron

sup guys!

woah dude, so many requests!

Buuut now I'm just gonna post these two pics and then leave... I'm so friggin tired again >___>

I think I'm gonna draw more tomorrow.

----------------------------------------

For animewolfchick!
COOKIE.png

aand for illogical. Damn this looks terrible.:-|
UH.png

DJmegatron

How about a trade instead? I'll color a bust or fullbody for you and upload the original inked lineart. If you want and if you're still doindrawings for people. I certaintly don't want to bother you.

hmm.

I'm gonna say no for now, I'm just gonna draw only a few more sketches and then I'm done. Right now I don't have so much time because I'm moving :D And I don't know how fast we get the internet working in the new apartment.

But I can PM you when I have more time and can do the trade C:

Thietogreth

He who shale be ignored...
hmm.

I'm gonna say no for now, I'm just gonna draw only a few more sketches and then I'm done. Right now I don't have so much time because I'm moving :D And I don't know how fast we get the internet working in the new apartment.

But I can PM you when I have more time and can do the trade C:

Where is you movin? *gets my stalking kit ready* :3

DJmegatron

Heeey I drew some pics again

for dasaki
DASAKI.jpg

and for Zweihander

SLEDGE-1.jpg

I'll do two more sketches and then I'm finito, I won't do sketches anymore.

So Thietogreth and RTdragon, tell me what do you want me to draw :grin: