• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Sketches (nsfw)[Closed for a time]

Hey just thought since I'm on during most nights I oughtta give this whole requests thing a go.
I like drawing lewd ideas for free, I find it entertaining and engaging in my off time. So if you have an OC and an idea in mind that you want sketched out I'll most definitely consider.

I will NOT: Do any extreme fetish in the way of dismemberment or defecation of any sort, human->fur transformation, or do any piece slandering another user on this forum or abroad.

I will: Do pretty much any other deal aside from the restrictions above. Herm characters = Kudos.

Finally, I can't guarantee anything, with both school and work I only have certain nights or days to draw and paint stuff;consequently, I'll only be able to work on things as time allows. Also, I tend to experiment a lot with how I 'art', so I can't guarantee the same product twice.

If you're interested just give my FA (Userpage of aiml3ss -- Fur Affinity [dot] net a note and I'll get to it when I can ^^

Have a great year fellow fluffbutts.

{Currently overtaken by homework this week, will re open soon as I can.}

Last edited:

Khazius

The Fruit Bat
Id like to see what you can do with my character, please make it more anthro though if you do :p

Attachments

• Khazius-Always_Dreaming.jpg
    Khazius-Always_Dreaming.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 87
T

T-LARC

I mean, my character T-Larc wasn't created for nsfw stuff, but if you like his design and think it'd help you practice your skills, I wouldn't at all mind you using him. He quite cute in my opinion - references below. I'd ask, if you wouldn't mind though, that if you pick him, you refer to him as D-Larc instead, because of the pallet swap. D-Larc seems like a better name for after-hours stuff, don't you think? :p

drive.google.com: D-Larc.png
drive.google.com: D-Larc 2.png

Oh, also, no hetero stuff please, if that's okay. Vaginas aren't really his bag.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean, my character T-Larc wasn't created for nsfw stuff, but if you like his design and think it'd help you practice your skills, I wouldn't at all mind you using him. He quite cute in my opinion - references below. I'd ask, if you wouldn't mind though, that if you pick him, you refer to him as D-Larc instead, because of the pallet swap. D-Larc seems like a better name for after-hours stuff, don't you think? :p

drive.google.com: D-Larc.png
drive.google.com: D-Larc 2.png

Oh, also, no hetero stuff please, if that's okay. Vaginas aren't really his bag.

Definitely! And that's totally fine ^^ I'll put him on my list of characters to experiment on this week.

Haberdash

Hello! I saw in your post that you wanted us to send a note, but I see a lot of people putting references in the thread, so that's what I'll do. Sorry if I'm doing this wrong!
Here's my pizza-delivery shark Lissom: www.furaffinity.net: Lissom Ref Sheet by sspprr
She's an adorable little nugget, so perhaps a cute bottomless outfit or nude yoga? Whatever you want is fine!

Hello! I saw in your post that you wanted us to send a note, but I see a lot of people putting references in the thread, so that's what I'll do. Sorry if I'm doing this wrong!
Here's my pizza-delivery shark Lissom: www.furaffinity.net: Lissom Ref Sheet by sspprr
She's an adorable little nugget, so perhaps a cute bottomless outfit or nude yoga? Whatever you want is fine!
Hey I'll give it a shot ^^ And you're doing it right XD