• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Sketches - Three Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dickie

I don't often take requests (read: almost never), but I'm bored and in the mood to draw something different.

I'll take TWO. No more.

1. Darius
2. Janglur

I'm not super great at females, and due to the nature of the SFW rule here, don't expect anything super crazy sexual.

Go go go!

Darius

RE: Free Sketches - Limited Offer!

Great art you have there, thanks for doing this for offering these. If you could draw my character bent over showing off his.. stuff. No shirt, just wearing a black skirt and a pink thong that would be great. If you aren't into that sorta thing, just draw him however you want. (Yeah, crossdressing, so Id like him a little more feminine. >.>)

Refs: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/252482/ (nsfw, usually have longer hair, see other pic.)
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/260843/ (Basically just a normal cheetah, with long hair and blue eyes :3 )

Thanks again!

Edit - Whoops, didn't read the SFW rule thing, so uhh, if having him bent over is too much you can just have him showing off the skirt in a diffrent non sexual wway, or just leaning against a wall and not crossdressing at all if you don't care for that either :p

Dickie

Darius said:
Edit - Whoops, didn't read the SFW rule thing, so uhh, if having him bent over is too much you can just have him showing off the skirt in a diffrent non sexual wway, or just leaning against a wall and not crossdressing at all if you don't care for that either :p

Yeah, the SFW deal is a forum-wide rule (it has something to do with the software owner, or something. Not totally sure), although not a lot of people seem to follow it :-/

Cross-dressing is fine. I'll see what I can come up with :)

Darius

Dickie said:
Darius said:

Yeah, the SFW deal is a forum-wide rule (it has something to do with the software owner, or something. Not totally sure), although not a lot of people seem to follow it :-/

Cross-dressing is fine. I'll see what I can come up with :)

I thought that was only if you attatched files to the message, you can link to stuff that isn't SFW as long as you announce it first. I believe? That's what I've always done and haven't had a problem.

Janglur

me please me please

Also:
I am pretty sure Darius is right. You can link to any FA mature/adult image on here. NSFW tags are encouraged.

FurryFox

Pink Hat

Can you draw mine too? ^_^

[REF](best ref I got XP)

Can you draw him skateboarin or inline skating or however ya want ^_^

Darius

RE: Free Sketches - Slots Full

Dickie said:
Darius:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/735221/

What the hell? FurryFox, if I get bored enough tonight, I might do you, too :)

I love it! <3 Thanks so much, you really did a great job. I might have to commission you to ink and color it once I get done paying off other stuff. : D Thanks again for your work.

Janglur

Jaddie, do the 'work-safe' rules still apply? =D

Janglur

Hokay Den!

I'll send a PMz. =3

Kaku

SHIT MAN~!
I MISSED IT?!
I could've gotten a sketch from the almighty Jadwin, and I MISSED IT?!
-sob-

I'll get over it.

Kaku

Okies. I'll be there sometime. I'm going back to school tonight though, so not tonight.... I'm coming back in a few days, though.

Can you do Zeph (info and refs in signature) melting and nude, but nothing too sexual for me, please? Thanks if you can, and clothe him if you don't want him naked.

Status
Not open for further replies.