• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Sketches!

Vancha

Seems no one wants any of my commissions or adoptable at the moment. Perhaps because I need more practice? Either way, I'd like to offer up some free sketches to anyone here in order to help improve some! This may just be a simple headshot, or a fullbody from sketch to sketch.
For anyone looking to draw, I would love a sketch of my character Flux. However, it is not mandatory in order to receive a sketch, would just make me happy. :'D
Feel free to post away! I'll complete these as time/work/school allows.

Hewge

Banana Party
Banned

Biles

Vancha

i50qck.png

Quick bust sketch in greyscale, hope you like it!
As far as posting these on FA, I may do so in a larger sketchdump at a different time. :)

Vancha

259egph.png

Sketch number two! Human this time, but still good practice~
Thanks for the character, her hairdoo was really fun to figure out! :)

Vancha

3467sq9.png

Here you go, Biles! I know you were looking for something slightly more nudity based, but since I'm posting on this board with no nsfw filter in the title, I clothed her up a little bit more. Always a sucker for some pin-up though! :)

Biles

Hey Vancha, have you noticed that all the three character you just drew all have RGB eyes? :D btw nice pic of Roxanne, she always did seem the pin-up type. :3

Vancha

Oh geez, I didn't even notice X'D Just got off work and am somewhat tired while drawing these.
Thank you as well, I really am too much a sucker for pinup work.

Vancha

Gonna be going to sleep now, so if I don't post up sketches I'll be working on them when online after work tomorrow! Thank you for letting me use your characters for practice~

Lexicom

Paws. :3c
i50qck.png

Quick bust sketch in greyscale, hope you like it!
As far as posting these on FA, I may do so in a larger sketchdump at a different time. :)

That looks sweet Vancha~ :3
Thank you!

Vancha

@o@ So many people! Just got off work now, will continue with the sketches after I've had a chance to eat lunch!
Thank you very much for that drawing of Flux as well, Rook. I really love it! <3

Vancha

2zj9y6o.png

Sorry for the wait, was setting up commission examples and it took longer than planned.
Here you go! It was really fun to draw your character~ :)