• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free story: Only one slot as a test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minyaden

Okay so here is the deal. I really enjoy writing and thinking up stories but I rarely do it or let others see my work. But I feel like I should try to give more back and I need practice writing. I am very new to letting others see what I write so I only have one example of what I have done. This can be found here: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1228872-the-best-year-boyxboy (note that it is non-furry, also it was work that I never finished so it is a single chapter). I will only be accepting one request because of my lack of free time. If I enjoy it and you are pleased I might open up more requests in the future. The length of the story itself will not be set in stone, but will most likely be 1-2 chapters. If you are interested leave a comment with a reference of your character. If I am interested I will note you and reply to your comment here. I will be looking in order, so it will be on a first come first served biases. Thank for taking the time to read this.

yukiyouko

You're a silly filly!
Messaged on FA.

Minyaden

@Danny Well I left it open for awhile now and have made the decision to go with you. I sent you a not on fa regarding some details I will need from you. I will lock this thread after posting, so to get in contact with me just reply to the note on fa.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.