• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Free traditional sketches

mangomango

Well-Known Chee
My tablet pen is ✨broken✨ and I am bored so I'll do some sketch freebs! (please don't expect these to turn out good lol)

They'll end out something like this! (most likely uncolored as I have limited colors)

vvEggau.jpg
vzI3rzo.jpg

So, yeah! Feel free to drop your OCs! I'll pick the ones I feel like doing, but I'll try to get to everyone :3 (bonus points for winged OCs as I want to practice wings)

dofferz

winged ocs :eyes emoji: ive got this funky dude hes got. more than enough wings to go around ! and them as well! if not, it’s all good! thank you sm for the opportunity, these are really cute ^^ also sorry about your pen, that sucks for real, hope you can get a new one soon,,

mangomango

Well-Known Chee
winged ocs :eyes emoji: ive got this funky dude hes got. more than enough wings to go around ! and them as well! if not, it’s all good! thank you sm for the opportunity, these are really cute ^^ also sorry about your pen, that sucks for real, hope you can get a new one soon,,

many wings

Here you go!

mangomango

Well-Known Chee
he looks so good oh my gosh thank you so much!! i really appreciate it you have no idea ^^
by any chance, do you have a toyhouse account i can credit you with? if not i’ll just link here!
Yep! My Toyhouse is sabercheetah

Also, thank you! :3 I'm glad you like it!

sleepy kitty

feline enthusiast & insomniac
Hi. ^^ Could you please draw my fursona "Miss Kitten" for me?

Here's her ref plus a few more drawings of her
16096265257412104.png

20210103_152759.jpg

debxpr8-9a9a4b03-7263-408e-a2f6-196065331a08.png

20210110_180745.png

e2559374-75ff-4263-bbc4-aa52300baa39.png

Sappho

Wolftaur taxi service
1585335493.akaokami_1581526789_pancakebunny_arnak_librarys.jpg