• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

[FREE YCH CONTEST SPECIAL] LET ME DRAW YOUR CHARACTERS!!

TuchimuchiYoshi

Tuchimuchi In Paradise <3
Follow the Link for more Info and leave your comments there:
--https://www.furaffinity.net/view/20565410/

HEY ALL OF YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE OUT THERE!!

I've got a YCH Contest Special for you!!

You lucky guys and gals have the chance to have your character fill the silhouette in one of these action packed scenes. Those of you who are used to my work know what to expect in terms of wacky Trigger style and over the top nature.

"But, Tuchi... What is the price to have my character placed in one of these awesome anime scenes?" I hear you asking as you gaze in sheer curiosity...

Well, the price is $0.00!!

Instead, I thought I'd make it super fun and have it a contest style. Share it with your friends and everyone you know!!

Now, let me explain how the contest works:

All you have to do is leave a comment with either SS, DD, EE, or BBB in the comment section (abbreviations for the titles of each scene).
And at the end of the contest, (which will be JULY 24th, 2016) I will use a RNG to select one of you lucky people to have your character inserted and comment the lucky winner for each pieces name.

If you are chosen, deliver me a reference to the character you want me to draw in either a comment or a personal note to me. If you have no reference pics, I can't exactly help you there, so make sure you have reference sheets for you character!

Rules and Regulations:

1.) You may have your name put in any of the 4 pieces, however, you can only win ONE! if you are chosen for two pieces, I will redo the RNG to give someone else a chance to win.

2.) This is a free contest, so no need to bid...
But donations are welcomed and appreciated. This contest is me reaching out to the community and getting my work out their through every single one of you. Not for any monetary gain.
I love and appreciate all of the support and I'll keep reaching higher!

3.) Any species and gender is allowed, the silhouettes are just placement characters in the original sketches. I do NOT limit gender and body types, since those are the most fun to draw.

4.) All pieces will be having solid block shading similar to these pieces:

--www.furaffinity.net: = RED LION, RED WINE = by TuchimuchiYoshi
--www.furaffinity.net: + Gurren Burdann + [COMMISSION FOR BLAZEBEAK] by TuchimuchiYoshi
--www.furaffinity.net: = STAR DOGZ NEW COAT = by TuchimuchiYoshi

5.) Remember, this contest ends JULY 24th, 2016! Place your "bets" quickly!!!

GOOD LUCK, HAVE FUN AND KEEP SUPPORTING MY WORK, IT MEANS A LOT TO ME!!!

L

lockaboss

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
I I DONT UNDER STAND HOW THIS WORKS

TuchimuchiYoshi

Tuchimuchi In Paradise <3
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
I I DONT UNDER STAND HOW THIS WORKS
Just follow the link, it makes more since when you see it. Just go to the comment section of the piece itself and leave a comment with the abbreviated titles of the pieces you want to enter for. It's a tad confusing, it's more of an experiment and just testing something new.