• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

SataNats

W-what?
[Bad english alert!!!]

Well, hello everyone! I am very new in the fur fandom aaaaand I want to improve my art. Things have been pretty hard (very, very hard, really) and I would love to do some comissions and get some money, but I kinda suck, yea.
So I want to do some free stuff, at least once per month to improve my skills, and I started with a YCH lottery! Like I said, my skills aren't the best ones, but a wizard once said: for free, even an injection in your forehead!

If anyone is interested, here is the link: www.furaffinity.net: FREE YCH LOTTERY! - READ THE RULES!!! by SataNats

Thank you for reading! o/

Aika the manokit

Adorable fisherman
I can't upload my full icon so you'll have to go to my profile page to see it. If you know anything about cowboys keep that in mind. Aside from that I wanna see what you can do

SataNats

W-what?
I can't upload my full icon so you'll have to go to my profile page to see it. If you know anything about cowboys keep that in mind. Aside from that I wanna see what you can do

I did a little thing for you, if you want to: forums.furaffinity.net: Free art sketches!

Not sure if you want to try drawing my dog. Sharing my thread with a few pictures and a description.

forums.furaffinity.net: Request: - Draw my Dog?

Well, I'll be glad to do something to pay respects. I'll post it as soon as I finish.