• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fresh RP anyone?

ReDx_nineclaws

cuz 7 8 9 thats why
the front door opens and standing in the door way appears to be a figure clad in old battle worn armor he looks around and takes a seat next to the window.

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Jin shakes his head in response :

- I deal with "rough days" like that, like, all the time, so don't worry about me either. I'm all cool, really.

No-one knows that his order being enough for a party of 5 people is part of his intention to help Jitter's family out.

(Jitter pushes her hair out of her face and sighs) You sure are a trooper, ain't ya? (Nods her head in approval and pushes her chair back) Hum, we've been chit-chatting for so long you've almost run outta coffee. You need any more?

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

It's not until then that Jin notices his near-empty cup, but he still shakes his head.
He hardly ever nods, most of the time only shaking his head, followed by a "negative" answer :

- Gimme a sec, I'm out of "stamina".

He points at his rather bloated belly, with a smirk, as he jokes :

- How much more of the menu do you think I can stuff myself ?

(Jitter digs in her pocket and pulls out a mint) How's this? (Chuckles) (The twins enter the café, arms full of candy and a few small toys. They trot to the back giggling, careful not to drop their goodies) Ah, there're those two. (Yelling) Make sure you share! ("We will!" "Never!")

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Jin looks at the mint and raises his eyebrows as he chuckles :

- Riiiiight...

He takes another look at the menu again. He's just about to say that he'll pick the 2nd half of the first page, but then finds some of the dishes not really of his taste, so he skips to the next page.

- You have quite a thing for fish, eh ? - Jin chuckles, finally pointing it out when he sees that he's "dealing" with a Cat.

Hardy-har-har. (Jitter shakes her head, grinning) Don't you dragon-folk like fish, too, or is that just another stereotype? Hmhm.

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

- Nah, I ain't no Dragon. People mistake me for a Dragon a lot, when really, I'm a Kangaroo... somehow with a reptilian snout.

((I removed his wings, 'cause I didn't like that design much anymore))

- Although, if I were a Dragon, I'd probably go for... like... everything.

He puts extra stress in the word "everything", followed by a bit of laughs.

A kangaroo, you say? Golly, I've never seen a kangaroo folk before now. Can't imagine what an actual dragon would order! (Jitter catches herself) Err, sorry, that was rude, heh!

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

- Still probably not as much as I did. - Jin shrugs - I don't think there's anyone else that can have such a big mouth like me...

He looks the menu once more, and finally continues his "eating spree" :

- I'll go for the whole 2nd page this time. Don't hold yourself back~

Hoh boy. (She stands and stretches) You're our best customer, heh! (Jogs to the back. Groans can be heard, followed by dishes clanging)

((Soo sorry for the delay! I've been super busy as of late. ;-;)) (An array of sweet odors escape from the kitchen as well as the sound of silverware clashing against plates.)

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Jin takes a deep inhale at the smell and smiles in satisfaction and content :

- This is gonna be memorable...

((Hey, I... uh... updated my fursona a bit~ wanna see his new look ? ^ ^ ))

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
A random human guy opens the door. He looks around and orders a nuka cola.