• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Friendly RP?

Anyone just wanna do an rp where our fursonas are just friends. I don't really care what the setup/setting is (that's my way of saying I suck at coming up with starters)

Attachments

• 1454971487.gravityfallscrossovers_image.jpeg
    1454971487.gravityfallscrossovers_image.jpeg
    229.4 KB · Views: 194

Dazreiello

Incomprehensible horror. DRAGON
Lol sounds cute, someday you could be like the the girl who follows around my much older persona and get him into trouble somehow. Like I should be responsible for you for some reason but in the end I can never help but let you off the hook easy xD

Love those anime tropes

Lol sounds cute, someday you could be like the the girl who follows around my much older persona and get him into trouble somehow. Like I should be responsible for you for some reason but in the end I can never help but let you off the hook easy xD

Love those anime tropes

That sounds adorable xD I love those kinds of tropes too

NikittiCat

Formerly Toastinatir
Aye, I love RP. And I'd like to break in my new fursona with a little of it. Hit me up and we can come up with something!

Dazreiello

Yea, should be nice :3 Relaxing and just some anime like Hijinx XD would we do the RP here or what?

Dazreiello

ALright, we can start a Conversation, or PM if you will, And we can invite anyone interested in joining this lil fun rp thing x3 Like Nikitticat

Olan

Malamutes Fur The Win!
you can pm me if you want, I'm always down to do a little rp I guess :)

Jazz Panther

Swing the Mood!
Sure, I like to RP. I don't get to do it as often as I used to. Just start a conversation with me.

Brogan

I don't know what people on here use to rp but I have Skype and kik y'all can just send me a message and I'll give them to ya