• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

From New York with Love - Intro

esperchild

Hello! The name's EsperChild (sometimes EsperFox) and I'm brand new to the forum.
jQN8Jd.png

Much like everyone else here, I'm an aspiring artist and video game enthusiast with a strong love for anime and sometimes wine. I've been drawing off and on for years but lately, I've been feeling brave enough to showcase my art beyond just family and friends. I'm still a little bit shy but I'm getting better at it.
I used to attend an art college back in the day, so I'm picking up where I left off.

I do commissions on occasion but usually just sketches or busts. I'm currently on hiatus in hopes of bettering my art. When I'm not forsaking sleep for art, I'm usually playing Final Fantasy XIV, Devil May Cry V, or Genshin Impact. If I'm not gaming, then I'm definitely watching Attack on Titan Season 4 (THIS ANIME SLAPS SO HARRRRRRRD) or watching Jujutsu Kaisen.

I'm old enough to remember when Malice Mizer was a thing, so I'm those years old.

Nice to met you all.

Hound-of-chulainn

Welcome to the forms! I actually just started XIV a little while ago. I'm playing through Heavensword before I buy a membership though. What kind of character do you play?

esperchild

Welcome to the forms! I actually just started XIV a little while ago. I'm playing through Heavensword before I buy a membership though. What kind of character do you play?
Oh heck yes! I'm glad to see a newbie join the game. FFXIV is phenomenal! It's one of the best MMORPGs around still!

I play on Balmung, one of the many North American servers. I typically play Black Mage on my Elezen lady but I've been playing healer as Astro lately. I'm also a White Mage/Dancer on my secondary character, Bohai. He's a generic pink miqo'te and I adore him. lol

Yakamaru

Autumn Wolf
Welcome to the forum, love.

Hope you enjoy your stay here. ^w^

Hound-of-chulainn

Oh heck yes! I'm glad to see a newbie join the game. FFXIV is phenomenal! It's one of the best MMORPGs around still!

I play on Balmung, one of the many North American servers. I typically play Black Mage on my Elezen lady but I've been playing healer as Astro lately. I'm also a White Mage/Dancer on my secondary character, Bohai. He's a generic pink miqo'te and I adore him. lol
Haha, that sounds like fun. I'm playing a tiny monk Lalafell over on Leviathan. I've played around with the blue mage a bit now that I'm level 50, but I'd like to try out some of the tank classes from the later expansions. :)

esperchild

Thank you all for the warm welcome!
Haha, that sounds like fun. I'm playing a tiny monk Lalafell over on Leviathan. I've played around with the blue mage a bit now that I'm level 50, but I'd like to try out some of the tank classes from the later expansions. :)

Sounds like a plan! I do suggest you try Gunbreaker someday. That's a VERY fun tank class

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Hello~ Welcome~ Pull up a pew and enjoy the place! I recently unsubbed alas. A lack of time combined with my addiction to Valheim hehe.