• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

From Tal With Love

Taleu

The Dee Oh Gee
Hey, guys.

I'm Taleu, I'm a 19 year-old dog-dude, I live in NJ aaaaaaaand I draw crap and play the bass guitar!

I've been on FA for awhile now and am just now getting on the forum. Blah blah blah.
Hope you'll have me! :twisted:

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
Hi doggie!

doggie.jpg

Welcome to the forums!

00vapour

not a nerf herder
Hey, guys.

I'm Taleu, I'm a 19 year-old dog-dude, I live in NJ aaaaaaaand I draw crap and play the bass guitar!

I've been on FA for awhile now and am just now getting on the forum. Blah blah blah.
Hope you'll have me! :twisted:

bass and drawing crap, this def. sounds familiar

Since 2009. I've switched instruments so many times. XS

Which instruments have you played before and after 2009, other than the bass guitar?
I've only tried playing flutes and guitars, and I'm still a bit more attached to flutes. I never worked out well with both, so I sit at other peaks of music.

What can you say about bass guitars?

Taleu

The Dee Oh Gee
I've played piano, trumpet, trombone, baritone horn and bass.

Bass is definitely my favorite. I play a 1971 Fender Musicmaster. Mostly jazz melodies and walking blues improv, but I also like to play the basslines from bands like My Bloody Valentine and The Flaming Lips. Oh and I like to play Kaki King's funky hammer stuff.

Radiohead

Apply directly to forehead.
Hey there, fellow piano player. Hope you enjoy it here.

.Greed.

oh shit was up bro im 20 an from jerzey to i got a pritty nice p-bass i aint to special but it works lol

S

Sar

Bass is definitely my favorite. I play a 1971 Fender Musicmaster. Mostly jazz melodies and walking blues improv, but I also like to play the basslines from bands like My Bloody Valentine and The Flaming Lips. Oh and I like to play Kaki King's funky hammer stuff.

Something like below? Pretty cool Taleu. Also Welcome to FurAffinity Forums!

fender72p14.jpg

Taleu

The Dee Oh Gee
Yeah except that's an electric guitar XD.

The special thing about mine is that it's one of the last bass guitars that was built with a thumb rest.

Thanks for the welcome :)

Last edited: