• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fuck you all leaving the fandom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Really? You better be true...

Go on, do me!

Nah, let's chill. There's no worth for the drama...

Last edited:

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat
Can you stop making threads?

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat
Context
This kid trying to troll.
And he got roasted for it. Big sad.

Eremurus

live long, and prosper
image0-2.jpg

Somebody named "FlatulentDeerBoi" doesn't like us, oh man, oh no, whatever shall we do? How can we endure?

Chomby

Monsters are hot. :)
Sorry but furries aren't the only ones who won't like fart-obsessed art beggers.
Good luck out there dude.

Chomby

Bye. I'm sure your sister needs your child support.
Seriously, go fuck yourself, you irredeemable turd.

I'm 5'3" and I could floor you with my pinkie.
Careful he might like being called a turd. :oops:

Chomby

To be frank:

Screenshot_20210607-150557_Chrome.jpg

He might delete this off his profile (like he has with other messages there) so I'm posting this response here too.

The_biscuits_532

Sneaky rainforest kitty
To be frank:

View attachment 112519

He might delete this off his profile (like he has with other messages there) so I'm posting this response here too.
Also he should work on the previously mentioned Transphobia, Racism and Ableism.

You can be pissed at someone without using Ni****, Tr**** or Sp*****. This was an active choice. You have to decide to type those out and hit post

Granted, I've heard the latter is substantially less offensive outside the UK so that might be on me seeing it badly

Punji

Vaskebjørn
I know this guy is blatantly trying to cause a stir here and all, but there is no reason to be so mean in relation.

It's better to just ignore someone who tries so hard to upset people, and I don't think any of this really helps.

Chomby

He posted the free art he DID get to his furaffinity yet he's saying fuck you to all of us. M'kay.

Sadly I don't think this person is a troll. I think they just have mental problems and they really have no business being online without supervision.

Chomby

I know this guy is blatantly trying to cause a stir here and all, but there is no reason to be so mean in relation.

It's better to just ignore someone who tries so hard to upset people, and I don't think any of this really helps.
Some of us aren't being mean. We're just being honest.

Kumali

Lupine-American
I'm not even part of the fandom and I can tell you right now you are exactly the kind of person this fandom doesn't need. You will not be missed by anyone.

Yep. I just read some of OP's posts on cringsbirdad's thread and I can confidently say OP will not be missed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.