• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fuck you all leaving the fandom

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_biscuits_532

Sneaky rainforest kitty
1623104605747.png

extremely pog

Tendo64

Cat With A Guitar

Lyrule

Warrior of the Sun
Explain pog to me. I'm old.
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. A guy did a face and it became a Twitch meme called pogchamp. Twitch banned it because political reasons, but it's still popular.

K

KibaTheWolf

Bye. I'm sure your sister needs your child support.
Seriously, go fuck yourself, you irredeemable turd.

I'm 5'3" and I could floor you with my pinkie.
bruh im 16 at 5'3 and i could whip this mf. im in a military(naval) academy and we have to do hard core workouts for a grade. for example, part of my core workouts are(from hardest to easiest) 6inch killers(funny name lol), scissors, bicycles, and regular situps. those we did on a daily basis. sometimes we would do more but never less. and that was just my ab workouts. so i could definitely get him under control, lol.

Tendo64

Cat With A Guitar
Explain pog to me. I'm old.
along with other answers, in terms of "pog" or "poggers" or "pogchamp" being used in every day conversation, it's more or less another way of saying "nice" or "that's awesome"

Flamingo

Staff member
bruh im 16 at 5'3 and i could whip this mf. im in a military(naval) academy and we have to do hard core workouts for a grade. for example, part of my core workouts are(from hardest to easiest) 6inch killers(funny name lol), scissors, bicycles, and regular situps. those we did on a daily basis. sometimes we would do more but never less. and that was just my ab workouts. so i could definitely get him under control, lol.
ok

The_biscuits_532

Sneaky rainforest kitty
Yeah I knew a guy in High School who was like 5' but he did Judo 5 days a week so he was ripped as fuck. I think he did championships and all

I believe he became head boy too. He was super nice, and really smart. Basically he was just great in every way.

He goes to a different uni in the same city as me now. I should meet up with him at some point

Anyway smol =/= harmless

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
Ohhhhhhh, nah. What you're thinking of is "potg". I just say pot-G. It's fun. : D
Apparently it's both. One has been adapted into an emote form and one is based on the Overwatch phrase.

The more you know~

But can you go to the digital world and bring me back a Black/Wargreymon?

K

KibaTheWolf

Yeah I knew a guy in High School who was like 5' but he did Judo 5 days a week so he was ripped as fuck. I think he did championships and all

I believe he became head boy too. He was super nice, and really smart. Basically he was just great in every way.

He goes to a different uni in the same city as me now. I should meet up with him at some point

Anyway smol =/= harmless
yeah, and its not like i enjoy hurting people or anything, im a pretty nice guy and most of the time im too soft to hurt anyone or even step up too people for that matter. but if i need to defend myself i could. otherwise im a pretty friendly and cuddly guy <3 .w.

Lyrule

Warrior of the Sun
Apparently it's both. One has been adapted into an emote form and one is based on the Overwatch phrase.

The more you know~

Oh, huh. That's interesting. I knew it from OW but I didn't expect that to be it's origin as well.

The_biscuits_532

Sneaky rainforest kitty
Will someone explain to me what the hell is going on here? Are they the same person? Are they not?
Guy comes in, begs for free art even in other people's request threads.
Continuously pushes for it to be fart fetish art
Gets pissy when called out, spams abuse at one guy in particular
Gets nae naed by mods for being a piece of shit

K

KibaTheWolf

Oh, huh. That's interesting. I knew it from OW but I didn't expect that to be it's origin as well

The more you know~

i probably could. im a huge video gaming fan and and i watched alot of digimon as a kid. WarGrey is as good caught.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Guy comes in, begs for free art even in other people's request threads.
Continuously pushes for it to be fart fetish art
Gets pissy when called out, spams abuse at one guy in particular
Gets nae naed by mods for being a piece of shit

Perhaps they were trolling all along? Then again would a troll just admit they have such a fetish on the internet when they have an account on the main site? I'm not sure tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.