• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fuck you all leaving the fandom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
Me coming here late and missing out on the fun.

The_biscuits_532

big anxious kitty
i bullied tf out of him LOL i shamed this man so hard i wish you were there it was hilarious, and yes im fine. idk about cringebird though. he was considering suicide
I'm also concerned about Cringebirdad. Looks like he was banned too for some reason - I've enquired about it to the mods. I appreciate it may be above my level of concern (I. E. "mind your own business") but considering as you said, he was suicidal, I really don't want him to have to deal with unnecessary stress.

K

KibaTheWolf

Went searching for tasty photos of french fries and got stuck scrolling, drooling, scrolling...

Catch y'all later, I'm gonna go get some fooooooood.
have you ever had carne-asada fries? i had some in california and it was life changing

The_biscuits_532

big anxious kitty
I dunno, three pages in a few hours of mostly talking about how much everyone hated the guy, it seems very excessive and unfair.

It seems like a lot of people took the bait and ran with it for a while or something. As the victims of harassment and bullying so often, I think furries ought to less inclined to it themselves is all.
As I said before, with the things he said I hold no sympathy for the guy.

He brought it upon himself.

K

KibaTheWolf

Sure! It's got that bad-for-you melted butter on it, too!
yay! although i have some condition (havent gotten it checked) that doesnt allow me to gain body fat at all! only the fat i need to live. it has something to do with my hormones but also my godspeed metabolism. i could eat the empire state building,look the same, and just be like.. "yummy."

Punji

Vaskebjørn
As I said before, with the things he said I hold no sympathy for the guy.

He brought it upon himself.
Sympathy shouldn't be something that a person has to earn.

Nothing the guy has said should justify this much abuse, "deserving" of it or not.

Chomby

Monsters are hot. :)
Sympathy shouldn't be something that a person has to earn.

Nothing the guy has said should justify this much abuse, "deserving" of it or not.
He literally told someone to kill themselves multiple times. Stop being the devil's advocate.

Status
Not open for further replies.