• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fucking Republicans

HyBroMcYenapants

STEVE HARVEY = HOMOSEXUAL
I pray for the day things that need to be done get done but for the mean time I will support my government though I may disagree with it at times and generally just be satisfied with it all. If they want to slash PBS then fine because no one really uses it like they used to and that extra funding can be put elsewhere where it is more likely to make a dent in affecting something- schools, after hours education for needy kids, food programs ect.

But you know damn well in this political climate its not going to go to those kids and programs. Its the Red Scare of the 21st century to these people.

Xegras

Peerat
For those of them that are old enough, if they don't like it here why stay here? Why not immigrate to another country.

Oh god you cant believe how hard i believe this right here.

dinosaurdammit

White Devil
Oh god you cant believe how hard i believe this right here.

If you want change then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Rather than sit behind a computer screen and bitch about how you don't like it here just leave. People that bitch but never do anything about it should be locked away on an island infested with weeaboos.

Xegras

Peerat
If you want change then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Rather than sit behind a computer screen and bitch about how you don't like it here just leave. People that bitch but never do anything about it should be locked away on an island infested with weeaboos.

>.>

Would you...oh wait you have a husband DAMNIT!

Xegras

Peerat
I hate inside jokes :< Never know wtf you are talking about

She has a husband thats about it >.>

I wasnt aware that could be an inside joke D:

Xegras

Peerat
I think I meant you never finished your sentence and holy shit I thought she was he.

Ah well i figured since she agrees with most of what i was thinking the fact i said "Would you...damnit husband, etc" would get the point across D:

Xegras

Peerat
T

Tycho

Is it just me or is this thread wailing on the new user?

Not really, IMO - just you. A lot of the stronger viewpoints are at least semi-sympathetic to the OP's concern. It's turning into a passionate and fiery discussion on "Why we want to kill all the Republicans", though.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
Not really, IMO - just you. A lot of the stronger viewpoints are at least semi-sympathetic to the OP's concern. It's turning into a passionate and fiery discussion on "Why we want to kill all the Republicans", though.
Ah, okay, I'm not really interested in this discussion.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
Obama was not in a bind. He had absolutely no political capital to lose by letting the tax cuts expire.

This isn't true. Empowered by the 2010 election, Republicans were holding the lame-duck Congress session hostage, threatening to filibuster all submitted legislation until the top-bracket tax cut was extended. Ultimately in the lame duck period we ended up repealing DADT, passing an extension of unemployment benefits and most importantly, ratifying a new START treaty with Russia (of which the old one had already expired, making it extremely urgent).

I pray for the day things that need to be done get done but for the mean time I will support my government though I may disagree with it at times and generally just be satisfied with it all. If they want to slash PBS then fine because no one really uses it like they used to and that extra funding can be put elsewhere where it is more likely to make a dent in affecting something- schools, after hours education for needy kids, food programs ect.

Hey, I watch PBS. NOVA beats the shit out of Discovery anyday.

Last edited: