• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Full Body Practice [Closed]

TheSushiOwl

Hey guys, I've been stuck in a rut of just drawing headshots for months, so I've decided to force myself to practice some bodies. So throw your references at me, and let's do this thing.

Stipulations:
Art will be traditional, with alcohol marker or colored pencil.
I prefer simple to cluttered.
I love colored designs.
I may or may not draw wings.

Example: My Own Fursona, featuring the edge of my sketchbook
FdFHyRL.jpg

BassFoxBoog

Nicknamed E by Ssaannttoo
I’d love to take advantage of your generosity but it’s a bugger to get my pics off of my profile on ferzu, if you’re on there I could show you a few and we could come up with some ideas, I love having different interpretations of my foxy self

thanks ^_^

Terror-Run

Thank you for the chance^^ I am throwing my character in the mix then!

I attached her ref, but also a new more updated design with her new tail, hairstyle and eye-colour. I am very lenient with her, so pretty much totalt freedom.

edit; the referance refuses to upload, so I'll just link it instead; https://www.furaffinity.net/view/33997740/

Attachments

• summer vibes flattened.png
    summer vibes flattened.png
    807.2 KB · Views: 13

The_biscuits_532

Sneaky rainforest kitty
I did initially comment my Vulture, that you did a headshot for but I thought I'd spice things up after seeing @Terror-Run 's comment

Here's my own Marsupial. He's a Pouch Lion - Thylacoleo Carnifex
sketch-1620742894446.png
FA Commission.png

Second one is by Demiebow Skiema

The species is an extinct species of catlike Wombat relatives. They had very unique teeth (on his jumper, check out some pictures on Wikipedia!) that gave them the strongest bites of any land mammal (the also extinct Livyatan wins out of all mammals. Because it was a giant murder whale)

TheSushiOwl

I’d love to take advantage of your generosity but it’s a bugger to get my pics off of my profile on ferzu, if you’re on there I could show you a few and we could come up with some ideas, I love having different interpretations of my foxy self

thanks ^_^
I don't have a Ferzu account, but I can make one. I'll DM you here when I do and you can direct me to some references. :>

TheSushiOwl

Thank you for the chance^^ I am throwing my character in the mix then!

I attached her ref, but also a new more updated design with her new tail, hairstyle and eye-colour. I am very lenient with her, so pretty much totalt freedom.

edit; the referance refuses to upload, so I'll just link it instead; https://www.furaffinity.net/view/33997740/
What a cutie! I'll put her in the queue to be drawn. Might take me a bit.

TheSushiOwl

I did initially comment my Vulture, that you did a headshot for but I thought I'd spice things up after seeing @Terror-Run 's comment

Here's my own Marsupial. He's a Pouch Lion - Thylacoleo Carnifex View attachment 112056View attachment 112057
Second one is by Demiebow Skiema

The species is an extinct species of catlike Wombat relatives. They had very unique teeth (on his jumper, check out some pictures on Wikipedia!) that gave them the strongest bites of any land mammal (the also extinct Livyatan wins out of all mammals. Because it was a giant murder whale)
Oooh! Exciting! I shall add you to the list!

Diamond Creator

Most powerful Draco warrior
Hi! Can you draw Poseidon? I want him to have the body of the gold dragon but the wings, tail and colors of the Egyptian dragon but I don’t want the Egyptian armor.

Attachments

• CB9197D2-E939-4085-B9BA-819E8B59174A.jpeg
    CB9197D2-E939-4085-B9BA-819E8B59174A.jpeg
    194.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 614321B9-7F4A-49BA-B4BC-6C2C6FECBDD3.jpeg
    614321B9-7F4A-49BA-B4BC-6C2C6FECBDD3.jpeg
    202.3 KB · Views: 10
  • D120CC71-0553-44E8-A86C-5B062BB6F954.jpeg
    D120CC71-0553-44E8-A86C-5B062BB6F954.jpeg
    414.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Diamond Creator

Most powerful Draco warrior
Hi! Can you draw Diamond? I included a headshot of her eye colors which are silver irises and amethyst purple scleras.
9700F19D-7F39-4003-A823-63DDB7520827.jpeg

Attachments

• EFC1EAEF-8E69-440D-9A3A-904C59F41917.jpeg
    EFC1EAEF-8E69-440D-9A3A-904C59F41917.jpeg
    26.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited: