• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Full body

JazzMina

Banana
I've seen you around a few threads...any luck so far?

Guifrog

Blue Frog with a Squid
He's asked me as well... :/ Although I'm not open for fullbodies atm, this is at least one body reference he said is pretty similar to his.

Attachments

• images_7.jpeg
    images_7.jpeg
    20.1 KB · Views: 72

Diamond Creator

Most powerful Draco warrior
I need an artist who can draw me a full body picture of my orca/dragon hybrid sona.

A6BF3E13-7715-44EC-BFCB-3241C6C3788A.png

MCtheBeardie

Queen of Laziness
I need an artist who can draw me a full body picture of my orca/dragon hybrid sona.

View attachment 65813

I’m in the middle of a personal project right now, but... I could tackle this sona, fren! I’ve seen you asking for an anthro version of this character, I believe. Would you like a feral fullbody, or an anthro fullbody? I’d have a much easier time with the anthro one, but either version is fine.

Diamond Creator

Most powerful Draco warrior
I’m in the middle of a personal project right now, but... I could tackle this sona, fren! I’ve seen you asking for an anthro version of this character, I believe. Would you like a feral fullbody, or an anthro fullbody? I’d have a much easier time with the anthro one, but either version is fine.
I would like to have an anthro full body please. Thanks for taking up my sona.