• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

TheRabbitFollower

Making Magic, Madness, Monsters, and more!
Planning on purchasing a Halloween-themed commission, some spooky guro, a fun wintery drawing, or an illustration for someone special this holiday season?
I've got you covered.

From now until December 18th, 2019, I'll be offering various discounts on any of my illustration-based commissions, excluding character designs.
This means the following offers will be available:

5% off all colored pencil and pixel illustrations

10% off watercolor illustrations

And 15% off Copic and digital pieces
https://www.deviantart.com/following-the-rabbit/art/Drippy-Paws-787801886
These discounts are valid on any commissions that include, or are tangentially related to the following:
  1. Halloween-themed prompts including, but not limited to gore/guro, costumed characters, autumn settings, monsters or monster people, generally spooky or creepy themes, etc. [Offer ends November 1st, 2019]
  2. Illustrations meant as gifts for others, or general winter / holiday themed drawings [Offer ends December 18th, 2019]
Prompts will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. I'll be very forgiving with how much prompts will be related to my given restrictions. And yes, I'll gladly do NSFW commissions as well. More examples of my art can be viewed here, and my full commission info can be found here. Keep in mind, these are my prices without discounts. I'll be more than happy to quote you a price with the discount included if you're not up to doing math. DM or fill out my form if you're interested. <3