• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Full, nevermind X3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittiara

Kitt
Figured I'd post this here as well as on my FA Journal.

I need money for a custom bodice I'm getting done by Potted Fox Leather (Pottedfox.com). :3 If I don't buy it now I never will. Anyway, I'm only accepting the types of commissions detailed below... ^^

PLEASE note that I require all payment in advance to my Paypal (note me if you need to pay another way) and I will be finishing my previous commissions before tackling this list.

My Paypal is 55wmt@cox.net and you MUST title payments with what you're buying and YOUR NAME (that you go by online so I can tell who on earth you are). I will show you the sketch of your commission before finishing, and you must tell me the changes to make then; small changes are possible after I finish, but it's annoying so please try and make sure of what you want.

I will do humans/humanoids, anthros, and more adult works, but there *are* things I won't do, so just ask.

I am offering:
Icons for $10 each. 400x400 pixels (Takes up 1 slot each)
Examples: 1 / 2 / 3

Badges/torso-up equivalents for $20 each. 900 to 1000 pixels longest side. (Takes up 2 slots each)
Examples: 1 / 2 / 3

Lineart $25 each w/extra characters being +10 each. 1000+ pixels longest side (Takes up 3 slots each)
Examples: 1 / 2 (adult/FA) / 3

Human examples can be found sparsely in my FA gallery and more so in my DeviantArt gallery. ( http://kittiara.deviantart.com )

You'll notice the lineart isn't a round number. For every two people who buy lineart, I'll add another $10 slot to make up for the fact that I won't make it to an even $200 in the end without doing so. Confusing? A little, but I got it. XD

20 Slots total. But remember the slot breakdown! I'm opening slots on FA, DA, and the JACK forums so if somebody magically appears on the list, it's because they're from another site.

EXTRA Slot means Linearts built up and created the need lawl.

1. IanD - 2 Character Lineart = $35 - 4 slots (PAID)
2. -
3. -
4. -
5. Morti - 1 Icon = $10
6. Smaug - 1 Badge = $20 (PAID)
7. -
8. evilbugz - 2 Icons = $20 (PAID)
9. -
10. Artyskoxx - 1 Lineart = $25
11. -
12. -
13. Ther Panther - 1 Icon = $10 (PAID)